Strategy based on 2 EMAs

• updated

Hello all,

I would like to know how to implement in CP  this simply strategy. I found out of one Spanish trade mentor. 2 EMAs. Slow 400, fast 50.

EMA 400 is only to consider its slope. Positive slope means only buy trades, negative only sell trades. With this, the main problem with EMA trading, which is the side range, is minimized.

Open buy trade, when EMA 400 slope is positive and price cross up + close above EMA 50.  Close buy trade when price close below EMA 50. For selling trades, the opposite.

Recomended TF: 30 min. TP, SL and trailing stop not required. 

Regards

md mijanur rahman

Thanks for your strategy !

Do you have any set file by which you are using BT or FT.

Thanks in advance for your kind reply !

----

andy k

Hi fran, this strategy seems interesting. What TF is this good on? Have you manually tested it profitably?

Fran Boillos
Quote from md mijanur rahman

Thanks for your strategy !

Do you have any set file by which you are using BT or FT.

Thanks in advance for your kind reply !

----

Hello, no I have not. This is what I am searching for, a set file for this strategy. The features I am able to see in MA have not got for instance the slope, required for it.

Fran Boillos

Hello Ulises, I have to go deeper to understand your post. Thanks

Fran Boillos
Quote from andy k

Hi fran, this strategy seems interesting. What TF is this good on? Have you manually tested it profitably?

Hello andy,

Recommended TF is 30 min as mentioned. No, I have not tested yet. The mentor mention a hit rate around only 50% of number of profitable trades, however in terms of benefit is quite good, 18% in 2 months.

Regards