Buffers

• updated

Is there any other guidance on using the correct buffer values. I have read the pinned guidance and undertaken other research. I am however struggling to get custom indicators to work. I think I can find the buffer values using the data window and the colours tab in the indicator. Unfortunately I am still struggling. Any help would be great

Miano's Tech

try to use script bot global expert and add a custom external indicator or built in indicator or your indicator want to use or check the buffer or how many buffer of in indicator or what the correct buffer for signal you use. The indicator has 2 usable buffers, the others return null values .... more buffer in indicator its really great i mean the indicator have 3 buffer  the other have 5 the other have a 8 the other have 11 and up buffer! buffer 1 buffer 2 buffer 3 buffer 4 buffer 5 buffer 6 buffer 7 buffer 8 something like that and you can see the value if have a null i mean error value in buffer.

The only way i think to check the buffer value of indicator is to use scriptbot expert because the script bot global or script bot plus a have a buffer checker for indicator you can see there if how many buffer or what value of buffer or if the indicator have a NULL or error buffer NULL is the value is more number or error buffer .... try it the scripot bot global check in tester run in single test and watch the journal to see the buffer but 1st you set the buffer checker in set file what indicator you want to check... hope its help you here the guide line 

its complicated i try to study it in 1 month well now its really easy adding a anykind of indicator on it and check all the time the buffer of any kind of internal external indicator or how many buffer of the indicator or what value or if the indicator have a error buffer.

i hope this one is help its for only a buffer checker script bot global or script bot plus have a built in accurate 100% buffer checker on it...

https://sb.ultracode.org/first-steps/buffers

https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/88290?source=Site+Market+MT5+Expert+New+Search+Rating006%3ascriptbot

nigel faria
Quote from Miano's Tech

try to use script bot global expert and add a custom external indicator or built in indicator or your indicator want to use or check the buffer or how many buffer of in indicator or what the correct buffer for signal you use. The indicator has 2 usable buffers, the others return null values .... more buffer in indicator its really great i mean the indicator have 3 buffer  the other have 5 the other have a 8 the other have 11 and up buffer! buffer 1 buffer 2 buffer 3 buffer 4 buffer 5 buffer 6 buffer 7 buffer 8 something like that and you can see the value if have a null i mean error value in buffer.

The only way i think to check the buffer value of indicator is to use scriptbot expert because the script bot global or script bot plus a have a buffer checker for indicator you can see there if how many buffer or what value of buffer or if the indicator have a NULL or error buffer NULL is the value is more number or error buffer .... try it the scripot bot global check in tester run in single test and watch the journal to see the buffer but 1st you set the buffer checker in set file what indicator you want to check... hope its help you here the guide line 

its complicated i try to study it in 1 month well now its really easy adding a anykind of indicator on it and check all the time the buffer of any kind of internal external indicator or how many buffer of the indicator or what value or if the indicator have a error buffer.

i hope this one is help its for only a buffer checker script bot global or script bot plus have a built in accurate 100% buffer checker on it...

https://sb.ultracode.org/first-steps/buffers

https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/88290?source=Site+Market+MT5+Expert+New+Search+Rating006%3ascriptbot

Thanks. I will give it a try. So far I’ve tried using the data window and the color inputs to give me a rough idea. Hopefully this method is clearer. Thanks again.