Expert Advisor V. 2.53 without set

• updated
Thanks to the team and the author Andrey. I want to use the EA on my Roboforex account with 500€ for EUR/USD and maybe a second currency pair. Unfortunately, I have no knowledge of the adjustments yet. Can version 2.53 of the EA also be installed without additional sets and see what happens?
Peter Hartmann
Thank you very much, this is exactly the documentary I was looking for - THANK YOU again
Peter Hartmann
Hello Sai Pratap, I think it will take 2 years for me to understand all the parameters. I have now installed your Sto_H1 set (I have to open it via EA and then click LOAD and select the set). Then all the settings are integrated and I can just try them out? or do I have to set something else in the parameters?
Sai Pratap
Quote from Peter Hartmann
Hello Sai Pratap, I think it will take 2 years for me to understand all the parameters. I have now installed your Sto_H1 set (I have to open it via EA and then click LOAD and select the set). Then all the settings are integrated and I can just try them out? or do I have to set something else in the parameters?

Yes. U just have to load the set to EA. Thats it. 

Also it wont take 2 years for understanding EA. U just need to spend some quality time thur visual testing , enabling each feature one by one. And EA is definitely worth the time and assure u that u wont regret it. :)

Peter Hartmann

ok, many thanks