HFT

• updated
  • Answered

Can anybody give a set file to trade like HFT EAs? 

Trades on US30 and pass the prop farm challenge in 1 hour. 

There are some EAs, but they are too expensive. 

Is it possible with this EA?

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
  • Answered

Look for ready-to-use set files on the forum.

You can build a HFT strategy with the CP, but you need to put some efforts to this.

I suggest you to start here -- https://communitypowerea.com/

Jerome Powell

Hi babak, I looked into those prop firms. I´d rather recommend to not buy any challenge from them nor should you buy those EA. The reason for this is HFT bots work on demo only as for those certain propfirms. Also if you look further in those conditions even though you pass with those bots, most of those firms require an 6% gain for the first payout. So now you do have a funded account but still need to accomplish 6% gain. 

babak raufi
Quote from Jerome Powell

Hi babak, I looked into those prop firms. I´d rather recommend to not buy any challenge from them nor should you buy those EA. The reason for this is HFT bots work on demo only as for those certain propfirms. Also if you look further in those conditions even though you pass with those bots, most of those firms require an 6% gain for the first payout. So now you do have a funded account but still need to accomplish 6% gain. 

Thanks for your advice. Yes as you told I saw a lot challenge passing by HFT just in demo account.