Stop loss below the lowest price

• updated
  • Completed

Hello,

Is it possible to place a stop loss below the lowest price of the last X candles?

For example, I'm buying at €1250 and the lowest of the last 10 candles is €1150, so the stop loss will be €1150.

thank you for your help

How would you rate the customer service you received?

Satisfaction mark by Thierry 1 month ago

Add a comment about quality of support you received (optional):

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
Quote from Thierry

This EA make the job but i can’t make backtest because it’s not a indicator… 

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/34167

Do you have a methode for make a backtest with 2 EA?

Nope, you can't do this.
I'll add customizable Individual SL soon.

Thierry
Quote from Andrey Khatimlianskyi

Nope, you can't do this.
I'll add customizable Individual SL soon.

Thanks Andrey 👍

Ulises Cune

You can use "Support and Resistance" from earnforex which is similar to Donchain channel

Image 6011

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
  • Planned (collecting votes)
Ulises Cune
Quote from Ulises Cune

You can use "Support and Resistance" from earnforex which is similar to Donchain channel

Image 6011

https://forum.communitypowerea.com/communities/7/topics/815-support-and-resistance-indicator?redirect_to_reply=7398#comment-7398

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
  • Started
Andrey Khatimlianskyi
  • Completed

Ready in v2.59.5

The documentation has not been updated yet, but you can already play with the new version.

Thierry

Hello Andrey

Can you use this SL (lowest of the last x candles) to calculate the number of lots as with traditional SL? For example, if I want to risk 1% of my capital on each position, CP will calculate the size of the lots according to the SL (determined according to the lows of the last x candles).

And can you create a TP based on this SL: if Ratio=1 then TP=1xSL; if Ratio=1.5 then TP=1.5xSL ....

thank you

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
Quote from Thierry

Hello Andrey

Can you use this SL (lowest of the last x candles) to calculate the number of lots as with traditional SL? For example, if I want to risk 1% of my capital on each position, CP will calculate the size of the lots according to the SL (determined according to the lows of the last x candles).

And can you create a TP based on this SL: if Ratio=1 then TP=1xSL; if Ratio=1.5 then TP=1.5xSL ....

thank you

Lot calculation will work as you want in 2.60.1 (in Risk per trade mode).

As for the TP,  please add your suggestion as a new topic so we will not forget about it.