Improvement of scheduling

• updated
  • Under review

Can we have below type of scheduling incorporated please.

That is each day, specific slots of timing to trade or NOT to trade. The below is just an example based on the opening sessions of various markets.

Image 6153

Image 6154

Hope we find this useful and implementable. Thanks.

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
  • Under review

I even have a library with several intervals per day as a string. But it doesn't allow you to optimize intervals.
How are you going to use such schedule? Maybe we can make it easy, like predefined trading sessions to use? But I still don't understand why do you need different schedule for different days (except Monday and Friday, it is clear).

Anyway, I'll finish multi-symbol version first.

Sai Pratap
Quote from Andrey Khatimlianskyi

I even have a library with several intervals per day as a string. But it doesn't allow you to optimize intervals.
How are you going to use such schedule? Maybe we can make it easy, like predefined trading sessions to use? But I still don't understand why do you need different schedule for different days (except Monday and Friday, it is clear).

Idea is to pause/stop before start of various market sessions in the day sir. Different schedules are due to market being more volatile generally on fridays. Anyways, the above image is just for reference example sir. 

Ulises Cune
Quote from Andrey Khatimlianskyi

How are you going to use such schedule? Maybe we can make it easy, like predefined trading sessions to use?

I don't think predefined sessions are a good option because, for example, I like to wait about half an hour after the session starts so that the market stabilizes, with less spread and less volatility.

Sai Pratap
Quote from Ulises Cune

How are you going to use such schedule? Maybe we can make it easy, like predefined trading sessions to use?

I don't think predefined sessions are a good option because, for example, I like to wait about half an hour after the session starts so that the market stabilizes, with less spread and less volatility.

Yeah would like to pause 15 min before and after the market sessions open, news, events.