Multi-set (multi-currency as well) version of EA

• updated
  • Completed

It is global improvement that will allow to run (and test) multiple instances of CP EA on the single chart.

All settings are hidden, you specify only folder contains set-files you want to use (unlimited number of them).

Set-files can be for one or different symbols. All will work together.

Global risk-management should be added as well.

It is something like PRO version, I guess. And I'm not sure it will be free for everyone.

Let's discuss.

How would you rate the customer service you received?

Satisfaction mark by Andrey Khatimlianskyi 1 day ago

Awesome!

Add a comment about quality of support you received (optional):

Duplicates 1
Common GUI for CP EA trades

If we can have common GUI (something like below for ex.) indicating all the positions opened by CP EA, we can reduce the load on VPS.

We can avoid GUI on individual charts.

Image 849

Not sure if it is possible to be done, but would like to have it if possible.

Would love to continue the quick close, set break even price when clicked those positions against that magic number. Thanks.

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
  • Started
Andrey Khatimlianskyi
  • Completed

So, it is ready -- https://communitypowerea.com/docs/versions-history#20241024-30

Please download and test both the single-symbol and multi-symbol versions to make sure your set-files continue to work as expected.

Why is it important to test the single-symbol version as well? Because the modifications I made to allow the EA to trade on multiple symbols could have affected the existing algorithms. They shouldn't have, but we can't know for sure until we test them.

Please report any bugs here or in the Telegram group as usual.
Thank you all for being a part of this great community!
jay hu
Quote from Andrey Khatimlianskyi

So, it is ready -- https://communitypowerea.com/docs/versions-history#20241024-30

Please download and test both the single-symbol and multi-symbol versions to make sure your set-files continue to work as expected.

Why is it important to test the single-symbol version as well? Because the modifications I made to allow the EA to trade on multiple symbols could have affected the existing algorithms. They shouldn't have, but we can't know for sure until we test them.

Thank you!

just info

Multipair /symbol not working in Line Filter 

Quote from ferdinand tampubolon

just info

Multipair /symbol not working in Line Filter 

Yes, because it has access to the only 1 chart.

I'll add this info to the documentation, thank you!

Jerome Powell
Quote from Andrey Khatimlianskyi

Amazing work Andrey, Thank you! Imma check it out right away. One thing I noticed if you use an Ocillator with inside zone and you reverse it, it swaps the the buy to sell obviously but it doesnt flip the zone. For eg inside zone RSI, up:70/down:30. If you reverse it it buys > 70. Which is fine but is it also possible to flip the inside zone so it buys/sells when RSI is between 70 & 30? 

Quote from Jerome Powell

Amazing work Andrey, Thank you! Imma check it out right away. One thing I noticed if you use an Ocillator with inside zone and you reverse it, it swaps the the buy to sell obviously but it doesnt flip the zone. For eg inside zone RSI, up:70/down:30. If you reverse it it buys > 70. Which is fine but is it also possible to flip the inside zone so it buys/sells when RSI is between 70 & 30? 

Sure, you can set UP level = 30 and it will sell above 30. If you to limit selling on 70, add another oscillator with Reverse = True and UP level 30.