Use big candle for close the position

• updated
  • Completed

I found that most of the time when the price moves in the opposite direction and a loss of 250 pips is activated, this happens with a few large candles, which can be due to important news or etc... So if this option is added in the software settings, it can greatly increase efficiency and profitability

Big candle size

big candle time frame

Close on individual signal

Pinned replies
Andrey Khatimlianskyi
  • Answer
Quote from kamaleddin

My suggestion was that when the robot takes a sell position, if a large candlestick is formed in the opposite direction of the position, the robot closes the whole trade, but here we see that the big candle is compared to the previous candlestick Not relative to the position taken and the robot closes the trade!

eurusd bigcandle.set

To close on Opposite Big candle, you should set Big candle filter to "Co-directional big candle only".

This is signal for position OPEN firstly. So, you set OPEN signal.

When you enable "close on" for any signal, OPPOSITE signal is used for closing.

So, to close buys on red candles, set "Co-directional big candle only".

s m. sh.

the robot has no "close on" option for big candle

kamaleddin

the robot has no "close on" option for big candle

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
  • Started

It is not hard to implement. Will add it soon.

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
  • Completed

Done in 2.25

kamaleddin

Tnx my friend❤

kamaleddin

My suggestion was that when the robot takes a sell position, if a large candlestick is formed in the opposite direction of the position, the robot closes the whole trade, but here we see that the big candle is compared to the previous candlestick Not relative to the position taken and the robot closes the trade!

eurusd bigcandle.set

kamaleddin

this option can be added to the big candle properties:

applied price (open/close, low/high)

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
  • Answer
Quote from kamaleddin

eurusd bigcandle.set

To close on Opposite Big candle, you should set Big candle filter to "Co-directional big candle only".

This is signal for position OPEN firstly. So, you set OPEN signal.

When you enable "close on" for any signal, OPPOSITE signal is used for closing.

So, to close buys on red candles, set "Co-directional big candle only".

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
Quote from kamaleddin

this option can be added to the big candle properties:

applied price (open/close, low/high)

Now it uses "H-L" for "any direction" and "H-O / O-L" for "Co-directional" and "Opposite" modes.

Do you think we really need "C-O" option?