Global Account TakeProfit (for all trades opened by any EA or manually)

• updated
  • Completed

We have seen from many settings that our account comes in good profit many times and then goes towards loss. Or the account ends. There is only one way of escape from this,

CommuntyPower EA has such a setting that all Symbols open trades should be closed as soon as our account is set to $ 50, $ 100, $ 200, and so on. Equity again. Open with new memories. These settings also make CommuntyPower EA Will make good profit. Or like Gillowl Tech Profit, all the Symbols open trades will be closed as soon as they are set according to the Balench's%. Open again with new memories.

Sai Pratap

How are u so sure that u will get 50$ profit?

What if moves it moves in the opposite direction?

There is no point posting the same message at multiple places. Please come up with a set file or a chart illustrating ur idea.

Dilip kumar

Sir, if we work on the inclusion of anti-martingail + Global TakeProfit, then we make a very good profit. But after some time, the trade would get lost. And we move in loss. In this EA like Global TakeProfit the option to set the Equity TakeProfit% and if added, 99% never loss EA will be ready.

As soon as Equity gains 5% from the start capital, all the Symbols have closed trades. And then start the work with new memories. So I can say with 99% claim that we can earn a very good profit. For trust, I have an account id password MT5.Server. Deriv-Demo.ID.3062999

Password. ldxyo4vm I am sending you check. This setting will make a very good profit in a short time. There will be no chance of loss when Equity TakeProfit% is added. My dear friends, please vote this option as much as possible and join it.

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
  • Under review

Dilip, stop spamming the forum!

If you want to speed up your improvement, you can became a Patron and get increased or Exclusive voting power.

Otherwise, please wait for community votes.

Dilip kumar

No matter how good a strategy we get, one day it gets cheated. The best thing to do is take a little profit and get out of the market. This can only happen, like an Equity TakeProfit% like Global TakeProfit%. Should be Which, after taking a little profit, closed the open trade of all the Symbols. And we got completely out of the market. Then enter the market with new memories. So it is possible that our strategy will be fully successful.

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
  • Planned (collecting votes)
Quote from Dilip kumar

No matter how good a strategy we get, one day it gets cheated. The best thing to do is take a little profit and get out of the market. This can only happen, like an Equity TakeProfit% like Global TakeProfit%. Should be Which, after taking a little profit, closed the open trade of all the Symbols. And we got completely out of the market. Then enter the market with new memories. So it is possible that our strategy will be fully successful.

Your idea is clear.

But "Global Equity TP" also does not guarantee that you'll never fall.

I prefer to add this feature after we have multi-currency version of EA.

But it can be implemented sooner, if we have enough votes, of course.

If you want to speed up your improvement, you can became a Patron and get increased or Exclusive voting power.

Otherwise, please wait for community votes and don't spam the forum.

Thank you

nepal singh

The strategy in which after some time Equity Profit involves trading in some Symbols. So it is best to be completely out of the market after all the trades are closed. I have also seen most. A good strategy keeps equity profit for a long time. I agree

GregoryAFX

I think we have more interesting suggestions right now. We must remember that Andrey has only 1 and he does not have the time to do everything at once. Therefore, we need to very deliberately vote for the proposals.

Andrey Khatimlianskyi

Dilip has found a lot of friends with the same last name to have enough votes for his idea ;)

Not sure should I ban all of them or just ignore?

Yannis Latroche
Quote from Andrey Khatimlianskyi

Dilip has found a lot of friends with the same last name to have enough votes for his idea ;)

Not sure should I ban all of them or just ignore?

head or tails i suggest

Dilip kumar
Quote from Andrey Khatimlianskyi

Your idea is clear.

But "Global Equity TP" also does not guarantee that you'll never fall.

I prefer to add this feature after we have multi-currency version of EA.

But it can be implemented sooner, if we have enough votes, of course.

Otherwise, please wait for community votes and don't spam the forum.

Thank you

Sir, there is no guarantee of complete guarantee in life, but due to this facility, there is loss due to long-term trade entanglement in good strategy. That loss can definitely be avoided. And a good profit can be made.

Thank you