Global Account TakeProfit (for all trades opened by any EA or manually)

• updated
  • Completed

We have seen from many settings that our account comes in good profit many times and then goes towards loss. Or the account ends. There is only one way of escape from this,

CommuntyPower EA has such a setting that all Symbols open trades should be closed as soon as our account is set to $ 50, $ 100, $ 200, and so on. Equity again. Open with new memories. These settings also make CommuntyPower EA Will make good profit. Or like Gillowl Tech Profit, all the Symbols open trades will be closed as soon as they are set according to the Balench's%. Open again with new memories.

Sai Pratap
Quote from Andrey Khatimlianskyi

Dilip has found a lot of friends with the same last name to have enough votes for his idea ;)

Not sure should I ban all of them or just ignore?

Better remove them sir.

He has been spamming everywhere inspite of several warnings!

Not sure why he is so crazy abt this idea :)

GregoryAFX

Dilip has found a lot of friends with the same last name to have enough votes for his idea ;)

Not sure should I ban all of them or just ignore?

Ban them all. Because this is cheating and their votes misleading us.

Andrey Khatimlianskyi

Guys, please be patient!

Dilip really wants to implement this idea and became a Patron today ;)

Therefore, regarding the increased voting power, I'm integrating this idea to the next version of the EA.

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
  • Started
Dilip kumar

Thanks a lot

Sai Pratap
Quote from Dilip kumar

Sir, there is no guarantee of complete guarantee in life, but due to this facility, there is loss due to long-term trade entanglement in good strategy. That loss can definitely be avoided. And a good profit can be made.

Thank you

Will be waiting for ur set file once this is implemented. :)

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
  • Completed

Done in 2.31

Will post it on Patreon soon

Andrey Khatimlianskyi

Dilip, here is EA with global account TP — https://www.patreon.com/posts/50522105

Please, let me know if you need some assistance. And please also delete your clone-logins here on forum.

Thank you for cooperation!

Dilip kumar

Thanks a lot

Dilip kumar

Sir, when the trade is entangled in the best strategy, the draw down before that becomes very high. After that the account ends.

Sir, this is my strategy. Our original capital should be treated as equity, not that Balensh.

Such as Equity3000 $

3000 × 1% = 30 $

The open trade of all Symbols should be closed as soon as the equity is $ 3030. Get completely out of the market.

When you enter the market again, Equity3030 should work further according to $. Sir, balance and draw down should not make any sense whatsoever. Only and only Equity1% should be accounted for. If we think that we will get 1% profit after our drawdown is over. If all the Symbols open trade is closed then there is a lot of chance of our account getting tangled.

Sir, the whole should be accounted for only and only by Equity1%. Neither from the balance nor from the draw down. (Even if the balance is 6000 $ or 2000 $. The balance should not make sense only and should only be Equity3030 $. Which is 3000 × 1% = 3030, in which we have a profit of 30 $). I should be completely out of the market for some time. (As if at that time the open trade of all Symbols should be closed as soon as the Equity3030 is $ even if the draw down is 1500). Only and only Equity should be in 1% profit. Just, no matter how much the draw down is in the loss. Keeping all the trades should stop, thank you.