DD Reduction Algorithm

• updated
  • Completed

We need DrowDown Reduction Algotitm with Martingale!

We have 5 deals in short. DDRA will open deal in Buy with same lot as first (if Number order for DDRA=1) deal in Short, and close both then reach equal loss and profit (or pip\% profit). It is necessaty to stay alive then we see Bullrun. It will be another deals chain for Reduce lose deals.

It may be variables:

• DD Reduction Algorithm - drawdown reduction algorithm it when last order with profit will be close with first order series with loss. True\False
  • Number order for DDRA - from which order the drawdown reduction algorithm is activated.

• Profit for DDRA – percentage of profit when closing orders in the drawdown reduction mode.

Simple example without profit:

XAUUSD Sell lot 1 on 1730 = XAUUSD Buy lot 1 on 1735

XAUUSD Sell lot 2 on 1735 = XAUUSD Buy lot 2 on 1740

XAUUSD Sell lot 3 on 1740 = XAUUSD Buy lot 3 on 1745

GregoryAFX
Quote from Kramarev

Wow! I also want to reduce my DD by 50%! What bot are these screenshots from?

Hi. This bot not available more, because autor was banned depeds fraud with reviews. But you can find another bots with keywords.

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
  • Started
travis pipkin

Just my humble opinion...

Lets say you set DD limit at 20%.

Wouldn't it be much simpler to just start closing orders that are the farthermost away from current position. So if DD = 20% close order 1 or order 1 and 2. Keep the martin set running as usual. (use fix step when DD is under 15% and start adding step coefficient when DD is over 15%).

I prefer to just take a small loss and try to get out of the position as soon as possible to start again. 

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
  • Completed

Finally done in 2.33. Will be available soon.

Ocxy Codine
Quote from Andrey Khatimlianskyi

Finally done in 2.33. Will be available soon.

any timeline for patreons?

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
Quote from Ocxy Codine

any timeline for patreons?

I'll release it in the market soon. Just sent it to you.

ali yıldırım
Quote from Andrey Khatimlianskyi

I'll release it in the market soon. Just sent it to you.

I couldn't find settings for DD Reduction at 2.34. Can you help? 

Sai Pratap
Quote from ali yıldırım

I couldn't find settings for DD Reduction at 2.34. Can you help? 

DD reduction is thru methods like partial close, hedge etc. U may try using them for developing a set with lesser DD.