Special Task Force at Telegram

• updated
  • Completed

I hope this is not too much off the topic. Forgive me if it is. But I really appreciate this community as much as I appreciate the EA itself. 

Telegram is bursting with Forex daytrading groups nowadays. None of them that came to my attention has a single trader that's more worthy than any person in here. Most of them are just scam, and rest of them are created by awful traders with huge egos and they feel more like a stupid cult than an actual trading cooperation.

I realized today that most of us do manual trading alongside with algorithmic trading. And we all have different strategies and perspectives.

For example Sai uses price action with support and resistance, I use MACD for momentum trading, Yannis goes deep in technical analysis, Dion uses economic calender for fundamental analysis, vice versa...

Imagine that we share trade ideas, signals even, and sometimes go berserk at the voice chat while Powell is speaking out of his ass.

So am I so alone to ask for this? Is this the only place that I could find to create a trading group? And how will this help improving the EA? Well, yes I'm pretty much very alone as everyone else, welcome to 21th century. And this is the only place I could find where traders are people that actually worth listening to. And suprisingly, I believe this can be the next step in Community Power EA as we learn to play along, share strategies, bring traders and programmers closer in a daily basis. In just weeks we can add many more options to EA. 

I believe Andrey started a project that's much more than an open source trading bot since there are very good strategies out there known by those who have no idea how to program them and there are very good programmers that have little time to learn more about those. We all have our tunnel visions on matters, we all have our own shapes, skills and characters. In his vision and influence, a very good community is forged here. Now we all like to help people as I can see and also we all need help since the markets are not easy to play alone. 

Whatever, less talk more walk. 

I say let's start a Community Power manual trading group at Telegram for daytrading together as a team.

Here's a music video for you that's even more off the topic. 

Love you all, cheers!

Youtube video

Yannis Latroche

Well one simple criteria, ANY ad/invitation for another group whatever that is event for cute cat pics goes out instantly

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
  • Completed

Guys, I'm really sorry for such a long pause!

Let's try to make new traders community.

Here is the channel — https://t.me/CommunityPowerTraders

Every message can be discussed in the chat:

I'm adding signal providers now.

Please, PM me or leave message in this thread if you want to became an author too.

Cheers!

Ifan

brilliant idea. Maybe it would be better to include the Grammys in the group so that all signals use the same format and are directly linked to the account. we also have to really keep this community clean from ignorant account managers who often scam people by gambling using other people's funds

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
Quote from Ifan

brilliant idea. Maybe it would be better to include the Grammys in the group so that all signals use the same format and are directly linked to the account. we also have to really keep this community clean from ignorant account managers who often scam people by gambling using other people's funds

Hi! It is not for automatic EA reports, but for manual signals.

Maybe we will add bot to make publications later.