Super scalper (open trade towards previous closed profit / opposite previous closed loss)

• updated
  • Completed

Can we help each other and try to code an EA that can place an order for this example i will use a buy. The buy will have a tp and sl of 50 pips. If the price hits tp another buy is opens and it does on like that and if the sl is hit a sell is made with the opposite sl and tp as the buy and the same happens if the tp is hit. To avoid too many trades a time filter is set for the most volatile period from end of Asian market to end of US markets. A max spread is set to 5 so ECN brokers are required. Tell me what you think and lets work as a community to code this. I think this EA will be able to maximise profits with minimum risk on capital

TOGETHER WE CAN GO FAR.

Duplicates 2
Max Profit Scapling idea

Can we help each other and try to code an EA that can place an order for this example i will use a buy. The buy will have a tp and sl of 50 pips. If the price hits tp another buy is opens and it does on like that and if the sl is hit a sell is made with the opposite sl and tp as the buy and the same happens if the tp is hit. To avoid too many trades a time filter is set for the most volatile period from end of Asian market to end of US markets. A max spread is set to 5 so ECN brokers are required. Tell me what you think and lets work as a community to code this.  I think this EA will be able to maximise profits with minimum risk on capital

TOGETHER WE CAN GO FAR.

Change after Stop-Loss behavior

Hello,

I try to create sets without martingales, with Stop-loss and trailing. I often see the following situation: the indicators point in the wrong direction, a Stop-loss is triggered, a new trade starts again in the wrong, indicator based direction. Next Stop-loss, and so forth. 

I'm missing an option like "After Hit Stop-loss":

1. wait for next entry signal (this happen now)
  2. immediately open a trade opposite of previous trade direction

Point 2 should only occur once after a stop-loss. Perhaps an additional option is useful, which specifies the number of times in a row the trade should be triggered against the previous trade direction.

I believe that can turn many Stop-losses into take-Profits.

Regards

Jim

Hannes Waser

This is also known as the directional change - intrinsic time approach.

i would really like to see it here in CP and to share how to extend it with some other filter/indicators.

i can confirm that it can work with martingale very well during e.g. march 2020 and a step size of  approximately 6 pips.

er will need larger step size in more quiet times

2020-11-14_directional_change.pdf

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
  • Planned (collecting votes)

Yep, it can be done like new signal.

Let's vote.

tapsy
Quote from Hannes Waser

This is also known as the directional change - intrinsic time approach.

i would really like to see it here in CP and to share how to extend it with some other filter/indicators.

i can confirm that it can work with martingale very well during e.g. march 2020 and a step size of  approximately 6 pips.

er will need larger step size in more quiet times

2020-11-14_directional_change.pdf

Im glad to have your support. Thanks for describing it well with the pdf. :)

Sai Pratap

I guess it makes more sense for pairs like GBPUSD, XAUUSD. But Iam in for the idea.

Thanks.

tapsy

CAUTION THE ATTACHED FILES ARE FOR RESEARCH AND GENERATING IDEAS TO APPLY TO CP.

*the EA was found on Youtube

EA_Greeder.ex4

Screenshot 2021-05-13 at 13.36.38.png
EA greeder ea.

THE RESULTS ON BACKTESTS ARE VERY DIFFERENT TO WHEN TRIALED ON REAL TICKS

Hannes Waser
Quote from tapsy

CAUTION THE ATTACHED FILES ARE FOR RESEARCH AND GENERATING IDEAS TO APPLY TO CP.

EA_Greeder.ex4

EA greeder ea.

Nice! How are the results when applied to real ticks? :)

tapsy
Quote from Hannes Waser

Nice! How are the results when applied to real ticks? :)

Like i have said my friend the results are totally different the EA is based on price movement. You can notice the real results when you test the EA on M5 because when you backtest on different timeframes you will realise that the results improve on higher timeframes.  My aim wasn’t to distribute this EA but was to study its behaviour make a better strategy to attach to CP 

Sai Pratap
Quote from tapsy

EA_Greeder.ex4

EA greeder ea.

There is already a discussion on echoforum regarding such scams. 

Its not possible with real ticks. Let us not take ideas from scams plz.

https://communitypowerea.userecho.com/en/communities/4/topics/236-hunt-down-traders-and-sell-ea-with-backtest-dont-get-trapped

tapsy
Quote from Sai Pratap

https://communitypowerea.userecho.com/en/communities/4/topics/236-hunt-down-traders-and-sell-ea-with-backtest-dont-get-trapped

Thanks i will get rid of it. 

Hannes Waser
Quote from Sai Pratap

In every scam is a little bit truth inside. :)

i would be rather interested about the why. 

in my own experiments with the DC approach, I also noticed that if I do not use ticks but let's say 5 or even 15m candles, that the  reliability increases.  The reason is probably that all market makers did their moves within 15m interval so the statistics are more reliable due to "large numbers"...

anyway, I will test the scam-ea and see what it can offer. Thanks for the finding