Withdraw on profit

• updated
  • Completed

Hi.

This option could be useful in backtest. For example user can set an option to withdraw profit in some situation. (after each profit, daily, weekly , on balance > 1000$, etc...).

The balance will not increase and your test can be more realistic. Finally, the amount of money you withdraw is shown in result, and there is no need to test manually each date. 

acealert

voted for this, nice to see it more realistic to life

emin3m1986

Please add this feature. It is too useful 

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
  • Planned (collecting votes)

Ok, let's do it!

Mike

Nice Sir ! It would be good if you can do many options for example me in the real life i take 50 % of monthly profits (24% tax center / 26% for me or new investments). I dont know if its possible to do... its you the chief. :)

babak raufi
Quote from Mike

Nice Sir ! It would be good if you can do many options for example me in the real life i take 50 % of monthly profits (24% tax center / 26% for me or new investments). I dont know if its possible to do... its you the chief. :)

The goal of this option is other thing. It is important to prevent increasing balance during the test. 

Mike

Whats the difference between withdraw 1000$ monthly or 50% monthly profit ? its the same ... we withdraw

Yannis Latroche
Quote from Mike

Whats the difference between withdraw 1000$ monthly or 50% monthly profit ? its the same ... we withdraw

The difference shows when the balance is over or lower than 2000$

Withdraw 1000$ or 50% on 10000$ balance is not the same

aramabdo

Great idea 

c00l

voted. nice idea!!