"Allow both Martin and Anti-martin" + lot calculation like in v2.32.4

• updated
  • Declined

Image 1741

Dilip kumar

Sir
Version (v2.36) Allow both Martin and Anti-martin In this Martin keeps the calculation of lot and Anti-martin lot account completely separately from each other. When multiple trades are opened by Anti-martin, the market immediately moves in the opposite direction with very large lots resulting in high drawdown. But In version (v2.32.4) Martin opens trades by counting the lots of multiple trades opened with Anti-martin. In such a situation, whenever there is a slight wave in the market towards Anti-martin, then only your orders are passed. I am working on some strategy on version (v2.36), now it is good result.
But I have put some strategy on version (v2.32.4) also their result is very good. Therefore Sir my request is this. Please add these two options. Thank you.

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
  • Under review

Dilip, you should upload 2 tester ini-files with the same strategy.

First one for the version 2.32.4, and the 2nd one for version 2.36.

They both should use "Allow both martin and anti-martin". And results for 2.32.4 must be better.

Dilip kumar

Dilip Kumar

08:17 (0 minutes ago)

to me

Sir, in some Symbols, V2.36 works very well. And in some Symbols these versions (v2.32.4). For this, both options are very important in CP. Version (v2.36) should also be in CP, along with this verification (v2.32.4) also should be pleased. Thank you.

Dilip kumar

Dilip kumar

Dilip kumar

Andrey Khatimlianskyi

I asked you to compare  2.32.4 with 2.36. Where is the better results with the same settings?

Dilip kumar
Quote from Andrey Khatimlianskyi

I asked you to compare  2.32.4 with 2.36. Where is the better results with the same settings?

Sir Version (v2.36) on the same setting has not opened any trades.

Dilip kumar
Quote from Andrey Khatimlianskyi

version (v2.32.4)

mt5 Deriv Demo

id.  3946218

pass.

7mxelbkd