Partial close: Close profit itself if it is not big enough to close most loss trade

• updated
  • Completed

Hi.

I recommend making an edit for the partial close options. Since EA doesn't do this, I have to do it manually. Active after a certain number of orders. OK. Partial close active with indicator signals. OK. If there is not enough profit for partial closing when the signal is realized, it should close the orders that are in gain status. A row can be added.

Close gains if partial close gain is insufficient : False/True

Necessity:
The price may not return immediately for the loss-making orders to win. It can move in a narrow range or channel. it can make horizontal zigzags repeatedly. Only the gains are closed with the signal on each corrective move. If partial close is insufficient. When the price returns, re-orders can be opened in the same places of the closed orders. When conditions are met. I come across such gestures a lot. For example, EurUsd Price movements this week.
Thanks

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
Quote from HeppiBull

The feature is very nice, but it has one weakness:

Once "close profit itself" is enabled, the common partial close strategy is more or less prevented, which increases the DD and risk of burning the account.

This could be improved by having a separate option "partial close profit itself on" for the signals to control this option independent from the common "partial close".

I think "close profit itself" is more effective if the long-term trend has changed against the trade direction of the martingale series, hence it could be enabled e.g. for trend (D1) and stoch (M5).

Once the long-term trend has changed again into the trade direction, "close profit itself" is not applied anymore but the common partial close strategy without or with different signal for "partial close on".

On the one hand (trend against trade direction) it can increase the profit and on the other hand (trend with trade direction) it is still possible to rescue the series with partial close of loss positions.

What do you think. If you like we can open a new topic for this suggestion?

Hmm..

Not sure it will help.

If you want to close your losing order faster, use Partial close with small "Min part of losing order to close".

But if you want to wait for trend change, just don't close profit itself, it will help to cover the losses later.

We can add one more "Partial close profit itself on..." parameter for each fileter, but it is too much, as for me =)