Connect martingale with indicator signals?

• updated

Hey Guys, how is it possible to let the EA open trades not based on the step size but to open it on the indicator signal. If I turn off martingale it only opens one trade. But I´d like to open the ea trades based on more indicator signals. For instance, RSI < 40 = Buy, if the goes back over 40 and then goes back under 40 it should open the trade at that point. I guess it should be possible with the "open on individual" but with that it doesnt connect with the other indicator. 

greetings

Hannes Waser

It is possible. You can specify this on the RSI indicator under `open martin on` and then use `collective`.

eduard gheorghiu

I wonder if anyone can do this strategy combined with the strategy - EURUSD grid set with "SUM" - made by Sai Pratap?

Jerome Powell
Quote from Hannes Waser

It is possible. You can specify this on the RSI indicator under `open martin on` and then use `collective`.

Alright thank you, I will try this asap

Jerome Powell
Quote from Hannes Waser

Nop, unfortunately not how I want the ea to opperate.. It still uses the step size

Hannes Waser
Quote from Jerome Powell

Nop, unfortunately not how I want the ea to opperate.. It still uses the step size

uhm... dont remember it well, but you might want to try to set the step size to a huge value so only the signals get triggered.

Sai Pratap
Quote from Jerome Powell

I suggest u to post the set file as well as screenshot of trades entered without signal, indicators. This shall help us study further.

U can find my example set wherein I have used big candle as signal to open martingale. Hope this helps.

https://communitypowerea.userecho.com/en/communities/4/topics/413-big-candle-set

Jerome Powell
Quote from Sai Pratap

I suggest u to post the set file as well as screenshot of trades entered without signal, indicators. This shall help us study further.

U can find my example set wherein I have used big candle as signal to open martingale. Hope this helps.

https://communitypowerea.userecho.com/en/communities/4/topics/413-big-candle-set

First of all thank you Sai! Just ignore the red arrow before the last one it should be green. Anyway, the ea should buy on every flip, red to blue = buy, blue to red = buy. But only when it flips. It shouldnt open by step size only by the change. Hedge also needs to be included. 

Sai Pratap
Quote from Jerome Powell

First of all thank you Sai! Just ignore the red arrow before the last one it should be green. Anyway, the ea should buy on every flip, red to blue = buy, blue to red = buy. But only when it flips. It shouldnt open by step size only by the change. Hedge also needs to be included. 

I guess u r using Moving average. But in the opening post, u mentioned as RSI!

It is possible with CP using "Open martin on". Better u attach ur set file.

Jerome Powell
Quote from Sai Pratap

I guess u r using Moving average. But in the opening post, u mentioned as RSI!

It is possible with CP using "Open martin on". Better u attach ur set file.

RSI was just an example, its almost for every indicator. I worked further I hope its this one. x.set . I tried to built it on eurusd 

Sai Pratap
Quote from Jerome Powell

RSI was just an example, its almost for every indicator. I worked further I hope its this one. x.set . I tried to built it on eurusd 

It is possible with all the indicators/oscillators mentioned in CP, as per the screenshot attached above.