RECOVERY

• updated
  • Declined

Image 3578

Hello

Would it be possible to develop an option to apply this type of strategy? It is necessary to be able to put a multiplication coefficient for the size of the lots, a distance in points between each new position, a SL and a TP.

thank you

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
Quote from forex player

the strategy will be based on MA crossing. i trade it with CAP EA but i enter the trade manually and the EA take the rest with recovery zone strategy. i need to to trade it with CP EA with initial trade using MA crossing.

What difficulties do you experience? You can trade on MA cross, you can reverse and increase lot after loss. What is your problem?

Hannes Waser
Quote from Ulises Cune

...I was bored and tried it.

The volume stays the same.

It remains for someone to calculate the STEP

RECOVERY.set

Wow thanks! Did not expect CP to be able to handle that

forex player
Quote from Andrey Khatimlianskyi

What difficulties do you experience? You can trade on MA cross, you can reverse and increase lot after loss. What is your problem?

hey, thank you for response. but i read the guide and i can't configure the ea to trade recovery zone using cross ma. also sometimes i have to enter the trade manually and let the ea control the trades using recovery zone distance. there is no parameter in the ea for recovery zone distance in points.

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
Quote from forex player

hey, thank you for response. but i read the guide and i can't configure the ea to trade recovery zone using cross ma. also sometimes i have to enter the trade manually and let the ea control the trades using recovery zone distance. there is no parameter in the ea for recovery zone distance in points.

This is SL. And reverse entry after it triggers.