Hedge - HedgeProfit size (Points)

• updated
  • Completed

Could Hedge be configured to close at profit using Points, as the "TakeProfit size"/"StopLoss size" parameter?

Jerome Powell

I strongly support that!

forex player

me too i support that feature

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
  • Under review

And will be reopened, because main series is still open?

forex player
Quote from Andrey Khatimlianskyi

And will be reopened, because main series is still open?

yes, it is ok to reopen and take profit again if the hedge trade wins until the main series go in win direction.

drago babnik

I support the proposal. I wish hedge trades could be opened like main trades.

Andrey Khatimlianskyi

Guys, I've got an idea.

What if instead of 1 parameter ("Allow hedge"), as we have now, we will have several modes for hedge trades opening (not auto-hedge trades, but the regular first trades if we already have main series opened)?

Now auto-hedge trades have different magics, are not shown in panel, are not managed by common rules (SL/TP/TS/etc).

I don't like them and don't want to improve them a lot.

But we can add "Open hedge on" parameter for each signal and add 2 more parameters: min DD to allow hedge, and min opposite trades to allow hedge. So, we will be able to allow oposite series open on some DD or after order #x of main series. And even on it's own signal.

I can leave hedge as it is now, but it is better to deprecate it as soon as possible and continue developing without it.

What do you think?

drago babnik

Guys, I've got an idea.

What if instead of 1 parameter ("Allow hedge"), as we have now, we will have several modes for hedge trades opening (not auto-hedge trades, but the regular first trades if we already have main series opened)?

Now auto-hedge trades have different magics, are not shown in panel, are not managed by common rules (SL/TP/TS/etc).

But we can add "Open hedge on" parameter for each signal and add 2 more parameters: min DD to allow hedge, and min opposite trades to allow hedge. So, we will be able to allow oposite series open on some DD or after order #x of main series. And even on it's own signal.

I can leave hedge as it is now, but it is better to deprecate it as soon as possible and continue developing without it.

What do you think?

Andrey, that is a very good suggestion. I've been missing something like this for a long time.

Samuel Nguyen

Guys, I've got an idea.

What do you think?

Yes, really want this feature after the lost in October. 

This will help improve the default set a lot.

Thanks Andrey 

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
  • Started

Guys, let's test the first beta with a new way of hedging -- https://t.me/CommunityPowerNews/60

Samuel Nguyen

Not tested much yet, but look like it was working like what I really wanted. Will try more and more and share with everyone.

Thanks @Andrey a lot for implement this.

Exness Raw Spread (Same set is not work for Low Spread)

Image 4014