Set Individual TP/SL/Breakeven for Trades In A series

• updated
  • Completed

Hi Sir .am using both Martingale and Anti Martin at the same time.... First orders are opened by a given signal ....assuming price rises we set INDIVIDUAL BREAKEVENS to all the buy orders as price rises whilst averaging down on the sell orders for the whole series ...same applies if it falls...this significantly reduces the drawdown unlike a typical grid where you have just grid trades running in the same direction ....so we will be managing the Martingale Trades as a whole series and the Anti Martin trades as Individual Trades ....not suggesting we remove closing orders for the whole series(thats a very good function) but to add a function for closing orders individually for both Martin and AntiMartin Trades ....many strategies can be driven by having this options so will have 4 options now( close by average price or first open price or last open price or individually )  ...Thank You

Duplicates 4
Add Individual Trailing Stop on "individual Order properties"

I suggest to add, within Individual Order Properties, also the Individual Trailing Stop function, with calc mode in points and with volatility coeficient. This little addition would be an interesting feature to test it out, especially for all the grid strategy enthusiasts out there.  What do you think?

Trailing stop for every single order

Can we have a trailing SL for each of the orders?

Let us deal few cases:

Case-1 : There is only order placed by EA. We will just be trailing SL for the target till there is a reverse signal from EA.

Case-2:  There are multiple orders place by EA. We will trail the SL for the last order placed by EA and book profit for the last order. Again enter the last order as per the Next BUY/SELL order and repeat the process. With this we are having the more profit in place. 

Hope this suggestion can help.

Independent SL, TP

Image 4900

Image 4901

I suggest Independent SL, TP.

Independent SL, TP is used to limit risk and proposes a way to maximize profits in the range.
I found this method on MT4 forum.

On a $100,000 basis, if all positions are -40 PIP, the loss is -$208.

The average price of the 11 positions is 1.0775288,
Because the price of each position is different, the stop-loss price and the profit-taking price will be different.

Let each individual position take a stop-loss and take-profit at a different price.
This is a way to eliminate the open position ratio, defend against risk and enter the martin indefinitely.

Let each individual position take a stop-loss and take-profit at a different price.
This is a way to eliminate the open position ratio, defend against risk and enter the martin indefinitely.

If you do this kind of transaction about 70 times per set per day,
The maximum margin for a $100,000 account is around $5,600, and the ratio is around 5-6%.

Your account is safe.
And because the turnover rate is raised, the profits are accumulated continuously.

Independent SL, TP & Trailing

Hi I´d like to suggest the possibility of having independent SL, TP and Trailing Stop for each order. As far as I can see its closing all orders at once with the TP,SL,Trailings that are available. Thanks! 

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
  • Under review

I'm not sure it will increase profit.

Last order will be closed, but the start of the series will be still opened and need move to the profitable direction to be closed.

But let's community make a choise.

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
  • Planned (collecting votes)

Renamed the topic

Kishan Bhatt

Hi, 

I agree with Sai, there was this interesting article regarding the use of stop losses and trailing stop losses. The guy reviewed the use of both strategies using academic papers. In both they looked that effects and found a really positive benefit. 

https://www.quant-investing.com/blogs/general/2015/02/16/truths-about-stop-losses-that-nobody-wants-to-believe 

Sai Pratap
Quote from Kishan Bhatt

Hi, 

I agree with Sai, there was this interesting article regarding the use of stop losses and trailing stop losses. The guy reviewed the use of both strategies using academic papers. In both they looked that effects and found a really positive benefit. 

https://www.quant-investing.com/blogs/general/2015/02/16/truths-about-stop-losses-that-nobody-wants-to-believe 

Thanks. Please vote and support.

Christian Paramon

Like a dream come true if this can be on CP🥰

Rubens Oliveira

I would also add the Break Even (BE) function, so as to make it 100% complete. This functionality would be very nice to play with the martingale and hedge orders!

Tarso Mastella

Break Even for individual orders for both martin and hedge would be a dream come true.

Ulises Cune
Quote from Tarso Mastella

Break Even for individual orders for both martin and hedge would be a dream come true.

Hello.

Use "Close any to Any=True" and "Close Partial after Order #0" = 2, "Min profit close (account currency)"=0.1

wouldn't you do this? close in BE after martingale 2?

or 

Close profit itself = true

Jerome Powell

Maybe something for breakeven like, after it touched BE 3 times it should close on BE on next time, is that something you would also need? 

Tarso Mastella
Quote from Ulises Cune

Hello.

Use "Close any to Any=True" and "Close Partial after Order #0" = 2, "Min profit close (account currency)"=0.1

wouldn't you do this? close in BE after martingale 2?

or 

Close profit itself = true

It really does something close to what an independent SL, TP, and trailing would do. I will keep testing.