D Alembert System

• updated
  • Completed

Hi traders...Does anyone use the D Alembert System for money management....( Increase lot size when  loosing ...decrease when you are winning...less risky than martingale)any thoughts if it could be implemented in the CP EA

Emerson Feitosa

do you know the Masaniello management? it would be interesting to put in the CP. Here's the suggestion. it works progressively, where the capital at risk is considered, the hit rate and the number of trades. the system already says what the profit will be in % if the cycle closes in gain.

The Scalper

Am familiar with it....its both positive progressive and negative progressive just like the D Alembert but a bit more complicated 

The Scalper

Hi guys....please keep voting...thank you☺️

The Scalper
Quote from Andrey Khatimlianskyi

Ok, let's vote for it.

Parameters:

• Expected loss in money (for example, $10)
  • Expected profit to expected loss ratio (for example, 3 (means 3:1))

Calculation of the first lot of new series:

• If the last series closed with profit, and account reached a new high, use the standard lot size calculation (like it is now)
  • If the last series closed with loss, increase the lot by 1 unit (unit = first lot of the first series after account new high)
  • If the last series closed with profit >= 0 and < Expected loss in money, keep the same lot as in previous series.
  • If the last series closed with profit >= Expected loss in money and < 2*Expected loss in money, decrease lot by 1 unit
  • If the last series closed with profit >= 2*Expected loss in money and < 3*Expected loss in money, decrease lot by 2 units
  • If the last series closed with profit >= 3*Expected loss in money and < 4*Expected loss in money, decrease lot by 3 unit
  • and so on...

Hi Sir Andrey.....any update on the topic?

Quote from The Scalper

Hi Sir Andrey.....any update on the topic?

Hey! I'll try to implement it soon.

Thanks for pushing me )

The Scalper

Hey! I'll try to implement it soon.

Thanks for pushing me )

Okay Sir.....We thank you ☺️

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
  • Started
Quote from The Scalper

Okay👍.....thank you Sir

Cheers

Hey. I'm almost finished it.

But now I can't understand how to use "Expected profit to expected loss ratio" parameter. I don't have it in my description :)

Can you please review and remind me?

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
  • Completed

Ok, you can play with it and leave a feedback -- https://t.me/CommunityPowerNews/104

The Scalper

Hey. I'm almost finished it.

But now I can't understand how to use "Expected profit to expected loss ratio" parameter. I don't have it in my description :)

Can you please review and remind me?

Hi Sir...Its the ratio of profit to loss....but i dnt see its necessity anymore with the way you implemented the system...works well without it ...user just implements already defined stop loss and TP