D Alembert System

• updated
  • Completed

Hi traders...Does anyone use the D Alembert System for money management....( Increase lot size when  loosing ...decrease when you are winning...less risky than martingale)any thoughts if it could be implemented in the CP EA

The Scalper
Quote from Andrey Khatimlianskyi

Ok, you can play with it and leave a feedback -- https://t.me/CommunityPowerNews/104

Works really well...a step away from martingale....jus one minor edition to make it more flexible ...

*Allow user to input lot value to be added

Eg ... System works by adding 1 unit after each loss...but let the user add X units after a loss( smaller lot or bigger lot).....

[ assuming starting lot is 0.1 instead of adding that 1 unit(0.1) after a loss...user can add 0.05 or 0.03 etc ] Thank you Sir🙏

Quote from The Scalper

Works really well...a step away from martingale....jus one minor edition to make it more flexible ...

Eg ... System works by adding 1 unit after each loss...but let the user add X units after a loss( smaller lot or bigger lot).....

[ assuming starting lot is 0.1 instead of adding that 1 unit(0.1) after a loss...user can add 0.05 or 0.03 etc ] Thank you Sir🙏

Added this parameter to the 2.54 release version -- https://t.me/CommunityPowerNews/107

aramabdo
Quote from The Scalper

Hello

Can you share a sample set?

I don't understand how this system is supposed to work

Quote from aramabdo

Hello

Can you share a sample set?

I don't understand how this system is supposed to work

Set fixed SL and TP, disable martingale, and run it with and without D Alembert System enabled.

Quote from The Scalper

Seems I didn't apply Units Multiplier to the lot increasing after loss.

So, it affects only decreasing of lot.

Is it fine? Or should I fix this?

The Scalper
Quote from Andrey Khatimlianskyi

Seems I didn't apply Units Multiplier to the lot increasing after loss.

So, it affects only decreasing of lot.

Is it fine? Or should I fix this?

Hi Sir ..

If you can fix it  that will be better....want  smaller units to be added after a loss....( Use 0.5 or lesser as a unit multiplyer)

Quote from The Scalper

Hi Sir ..

If you can fix it  that will be better....want  smaller units to be added after a loss....( Use 0.5 or lesser as a unit multiplyer)

Fixed in 2.54.3 -- https://t.me/CommunityPowerNews/117

lytnin

i feel the current implementation is wrong?
After every loss, the size increases as expected, however, as soon as i get a win, the lot size is reset. Shouldn't it decrease by a single Unit for each consecutive win rather than resetting?

Quote from lytnin

After every loss, the size increases as expected, however, as soon as i get a win, the lot size is reset. Shouldn't it decrease by a single Unit for each consecutive win rather than resetting?

What settings do you use? Attach your tester ini so anyone can test it.

And look at the tester log, EA explains calculations there.

The Scalper
Quote from lytnin

If you get a win and the profit reaches new high....yes lot sizes should reset..... however the is still a bug affecting ....lot sizes being reset....should be fixed soon