help to open order at candle [0] with custom indicator set (no repaint indicator)

• updated
  • In process

mql5 source of indicator
Download the 'Boom and crash smasher' Technical Indicator for MetaTrader 5 in MetaTrader Market (mql5.com)

i short the name of indicator for me easy to write in custom indicator input lol

indicator
22.ex5

set tester m1

tes 22.ini

the set is still in raw
mean

no tp,sl, bep.trail or filter by other indi or even marti if previous order loss

i managed to find the buffer and make it open + close order at signal
but i cannot managed open order at candle [0] instead when i did backtest it open at candle[1] 

since this indi is no repaint so better open order at candle [0] right when signal appear

before i add any filter i need this issue to be done first lol

Image 4256

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
  • Answered

You set everything correctly, "Use closed bars only" = False means that EA looks at the current bar for the signal.

And this option works correctly, I just checked it with another custom indy.

So, check your indicator in the visual mode to understand how it's signals appear.

I guess, they appear on the formed (closed) bar. So, EA works correctly and open trade right after signal is happen.

If you sure that signals appear on the current (forming) bar, show me the screen with signal that was skipped by EA, and attach corresponding tester ini, I'll check it.

papa prabu
Quote from Andrey Khatimlianskyi

You set everything correctly, "Use closed bars only" = False means that EA looks at the current bar for the signal.

And this option works correctly, I just checked it with another custom indy.

So, check your indicator in the visual mode to understand how it's signals appear.

I guess, they appear on the formed (closed) bar. So, EA works correctly and open trade right after signal is happen.

If you sure that signals appear on the current (forming) bar, show me the screen with signal that was skipped by EA, and attach corresponding tester ini, I'll check it.

tester ini set

raw set for 22 candle 0.ini

Image 4261

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
  • In process
Quote from papa prabu

tester ini set

raw set for 22 candle 0.ini

Image 4261

Thanks, I will check