Anti-martingale for first series and hedge series (Grid strategy)

• updated
  • Planned (collecting votes)

Hello,

my idea is to let the EA enter first trade and hedge trade at the same time when signal appears with Anti-martingale activated for both directions.

for Example:

if the price crosses moving average from below, the EA open Sell trade and buy hedge trade at the same time with Anti-martingale activated for both trades.

now if the price goes down, the EA opens Anti-martingale sell trades, and if the price breaks out the moving average, the EA opens Anti-martingale buy trades. until the market goes into trend, the EA will close all trades (buys+sells) into profit or break even.

we need the EA to open this grid using signals and also from trading panel in the EA.

Thank you.

Image 4298

The Scalper

I think this is already possible with current CP EA  parameters....have done it before.....open buy/sell at same time...with Anti Martin activated....(1.disable Martin..2.Set Allow Hedge to True..3 Enable Indicator of choice( i used MACD) Allow only open On individual Signal....disable everything else

The Scalper

One thing to consider though

...is price could range( which it does most of the times) triggering both Buys and Sell orders....how would want to implement it

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
  • Planned (collecting votes)

Nope, now CP can't open both buy and sell on the same signal. It can do this without signal (but it is not what topic starter wants), or in "Hedge on it's own signal" mode (but in this case hedge is not followed by martin and anti-martin.

So, solution is as simple as: allow both buy and sell on any signal ;)

Let's vote for it.

The Scalper
Quote from Andrey Khatimlianskyi

Nope, now CP can't open both buy and sell on the same signal. It can do this without signal (but it is not what topic starter wants), or in "Hedge on it's own signal" mode (but in this case hedge is not followed by martin and anti-martin.

So, solution is as simple as: allow both buy and sell on any signal ;)

Let's vote for it.

Okay understood Sir

it is grid made? allow buy and sell in same time frame?

can add saparate hold for xx point to exec hedge... 

Forex Trader
Quote from ferdinand tampubolon

it is grid made? allow buy and sell in same time frame?

can add saparate hold for xx point to exec hedge... 

yes, it is grid. but for trend market. if you can predict trend market it will be useful. that's why i need use it with signals like moving averages.

The Scalper
Quote from Forex Trader

yes, it is grid. but for trend market. if you can predict trend market it will be useful. that's why i need use it with signals like moving averages.

Hi i get there idea..my question is how do you predict the trend if you entering two opposite positions at the same time...one position is always goin to be in a loss....why not enter one position at a time as per signal( buy)...if price goes against you enter the opposite as per signal(Sell)...and use Antimartingale... basically the same concept

Forex Trader
Quote from The Scalper

Hi i get there idea..my question is how do you predict the trend if you entering two opposite positions at the same time...one position is always goin to be in a loss....why not enter one position at a time as per signal( buy)...if price goes against you enter the opposite as per signal(Sell)...and use Antimartingale... basically the same concept

because sometimes the price breakout the moving average and go into a trend and you should enter Anti-martingale trades. the EA will close the loss and profit sides when reach the target or break even.

The Scalper
Quote from Forex Trader

because sometimes the price breakout the moving average and go into a trend and you should enter Anti-martingale trades. the EA will close the loss and profit sides when reach the target or break even.

Yeah  i understood...wat I was suggesting is typically the same concept but you dnt enter two positions at the same time.....when MA crosses above you enter a buy only..if continues..your open your Anti Martin trades until Target etc....if it goes against...you then open a sell trade...open Anti Martin trades as well close on breakeven or TP like u said..... advantage bein...sometimes price wll just break the MA( going up) and continue trending so u dnt have to enter a sell trade...you reach your Target quicker since you not dragging a loss...

Whats the advantage of your system compared to this?

Forex Trader
Quote from The Scalper

Yeah  i understood...wat I was suggesting is typically the same concept but you dnt enter two positions at the same time.....when MA crosses above you enter a buy only..if continues..your open your Anti Martin trades until Target etc....if it goes against...you then open a sell trade...open Anti Martin trades as well close on breakeven or TP like u said..... advantage bein...sometimes price wll just break the MA( going up) and continue trending so u dnt have to enter a sell trade...you reach your Target quicker since you not dragging a loss...

Whats the advantage of your system compared to this?

yes, but the price sometimes ranging at moving averages and the EA will open both directions. for example, if the price touch moving average from below , the EA will open sell trades but if the price go up above moving average , the EA will open buy trades. your idea is good for large steps between trades but i want also small steps between trades (8 pips for example). for large steps between trades, the EA will open fewer trades.