Partial Close - don't reopen closed trades or keep the lot sizes

• updated
  • Completed

CommunityPower 2.54.EURUSD.M5.20221128_2022....ini

Image 4445

Hi. (Sorry, google translate). When the price moves against the first order, for example, 6 orders are opened. The market may turn around and with a partial closure, Order 6 and order 1 may close. Then Order 5 and order 2 may close. There will be order 3 and order 4. Now if the price goes against us, the adviser will reopen four orders. The total volume of orders will increase significantly. This may increase the drawdown. I suggest making two options for the trader to choose from:

1. Prohibit the opening of orders that have been closed using the partial closing function.(Already suggested by Sai Pratap).

2. Leave the possibility of opening martin orders, provided that the total volume will be the same.

There may be other options. Suggest and let's discuss.

How would you rate the customer service you received?

Satisfaction mark by Victor 6 months ago

Add a comment about quality of support you received (optional):

Duplicates 1
Individual properties: Open next order in next level after close

For example, in one-way strategies, such as the strategy of only buying index like NASDAQ , and when using "individual properties", when closing with a profit at a certain level after rising, and then the price returns to the same level, the EA opens the order again, but I want an additional option that prevents opening the order from the same level that It has been used before so that the next order jumps to the next level.

To clarify more:

For example, Nasdaq, we have a grid of 10 levels as follows:

A buy order is opened from level 15,000. Step is 1000. The next order is opened at level 14900.

We have activated the individual closing at 500.

If the rise is achieved, the order will be closed at 14950.

If the price has returned to the 14900 again I want it not to opening again at this level and I want to wait for the next level 14800 to open the new order.

Thanks

Victor

Tested the new version of the advisor. I didn't notice the bugs. In most cases, trading profitability increases. The total lot number does not increase. I find the ability to disable the martingale function after partial closure useful. But this will only be understood by further tests.

Image 5843

Anthony

how about this,

The Default orders and lot

Image 5844

Case1 martin the same in the next order

Image 5847

Case2 Martin continue after partial close

Image 5846

Also in Case1, if there are decrease in equity ( WD or get SL in other pair). the next martin lot will the same. it will hold DD not increase quickly..

Andrey Khatimlianskyi

Here is v2.58.5.b1

Now it detects the first order as before if the "Keep the correct series" is false. So, old set files should work exactly as before.

@Sai, please check your grid.

CommunityPower 2.58.5.b1.ex5

CommunityPower 2.58.5.b1.ex4

Sai Pratap
Quote from Andrey Khatimlianskyi

Here is v2.58.5.b1

Now it detects the first order as before if the "Keep the correct series" is false. So, old set files should work exactly as before.

@Sai, please check your grid.

CommunityPower 2.58.5.b1.ex5

CommunityPower 2.58.5.b1.ex4

On it sir. Thanks.

Victor

This improvement significantly reduces drawdown.Arbi.set

Ulises Cune

Hello Andrey,

I can't get the same result as with previous versions.

2.58.5.b1

Image 5854

Image 5855

CP_MT5_EURUSD_Grid8_2.36_v2.55_v2.56-2.57_2....set

Image 5857

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
Quote from Ulises Cune

Hello Andrey,

I can't get the same result as with previous versions.

2.58.5.b1

Image 5854

Image 5855

Image 5857

Yep, I'm on it.

Andrey Khatimlianskyi

Found the reason of difference in results, will fix it soon

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
  • Completed

Ok, guys, let's test it again.

With "Keep the correct series" = false it should perform exactly as previous versions.

CommunityPower 2.58.5.b2.ex4

CommunityPower 2.58.5.b2.ex5