I have a strategy but no coding knowledge

• updated
  • Can't be answered

indicators needed are
1. Moving Average Period 12, Method (Linear weighted), Apply to (Close)
2. Moving Average Period 40, Method (Linear weighted), Apply to (High)
3. Moving Average Period 40, Method (Linear weighted), Apply to (Low)
4. Commodity channel Index(CCI), Period 50, Apply to (close) Levels: (0)
5. Commodity channel Index(CCI), Period 20, Apply to (close) Levels: (100, -100, 200, -200)
6. Relative Strength Index(RSI), Period 7, Apply to (weighted Close(HLCC/4), Levels: 30, 70
7. Stochastic Oscillator %K (100), %D (100), Slowing (5), Price field (Close/Close), Method (Exponential), Levels: 20, 80

conditions for buy
1. Linear weighted Moving Average 12 closed above Linear weighted Moving average 40 Low and Linear weighted Moving average 40 High
2. RSI value must be above 70.00
3. CCI (Period 50) value must be above 0.00
4. CCI (Period 20) value must be above 100.00
5 The stochastic oscillator main line value greater than signal value
6. Buy at the closure of the candle that meet up with the 1 to 5 conditions above
7. Stop loss below the low of bull candle that meet up with the 1 to 5
8. Exit trade when RSI < 70.00, CCI (20) < 0.00, Bearish Candle formed below Moving Average 12

Condition for Sell
Will be opposite of the buying conditions

Ulises Cune

Here you have a version that you can start with, but I tell you that I don't think you can do everything you indicate. You have many indicators and there are conditions that cannot be met. It is best that you create a CustomIndy and use it in CP.

Test_v2.55.2.set

ajayi oluwaseun
Quote from Ulises Cune

Here you have a version that you can start with, but I tell you that I don't think you can do everything you indicate. You have many indicators and there are conditions that cannot be met. It is best that you create a CustomIndy and use it in CP.

Test_v2.55.2.set

how do i test this i am making use of MT5

Sai Pratap
Quote from ajayi oluwaseun

how do i test this i am making use of MT5

Take the help of youtube, which can show how to backtest in MT5.

ajayi oluwaseun
Quote from Sai Pratap

Take the help of youtube, which can show how to backtest in MT5.

I mean, how do I test this file. It is an exe file... And I don't know how to go about it. I was thinking it will be a mql5 file

Andrey Khatimlianskyi

I mean, how do I test this file. It is an exe file... And I don't know how to go about it. I was thinking it will be a mql5 file

It is not exe, it is set. Please, spend some time reading and learning.

ajayi oluwaseun

Image 5063

I have watch many video on how to install and use the SET file, but i am still finding it difficult to implement here because i can see PRESET folder from the MQL5 folder......i need help regarding this

Andrey Khatimlianskyi

Image 5063

I have watch many video on how to install and use the SET file, but i am still finding it difficult to implement here because i can see PRESET folder from the MQL5 folder......i need help regarding this

Are you kidding me?

It doesn't matter where your set is, just load it from the Inputs tab of the tester / EA settings.

aramabdo

Image 5063

1- You should have CP EA first (install it from the market)

2- Right click on CommunityPower ea:

Image 5064

3- Select test.

4- In the below you will see "inputs" go through it:

Image 5065

5- Right click on any place there and click "Load" then select the set file you have.

Now click green button (start) to test it.

Please note the set for CP will works only with CP EA  and other EA has its own Set file

ajayi oluwaseun
Quote from aramabdo

1- You should have CP EA first (install it from the market)

2- Right click on CommunityPower ea:

Image 5064

3- Select test.

4- In the below you will see "inputs" go through it:

Image 5065

5- Right click on any place there and click "Load" then select the set file you have.

Now click green button (start) to test it.

Please note the set for CP will works only with CP EA  and other EA has its own Set file

i am lost totally, i understand nothing here

Ulises Cune

what a waste of time for all of us