EURJPY m5 mt5 broker xm 2,2 pips spread from 2018, 1000 eur deposit

• updated
  • Checked
eur jpy m5 mt5 spread 2,2 pips 
eur jpy mt mt5 broker xm (spread 2,2 pips 22 points) from 2018, after a week I was able to find a valid set, optimizing stochastic and martingale values, try it and comment
MT version:
Set for MT5 only
EA version:
2.20 beta3
Symbol:
eurjpy
TimeFrame:
m5
Andrey Khatimlianskyi
  • Under review

Thank you!

Andrey Khatimlianskyi

It blows account on IC in Fabruary 2019:

If I start from 01.03.2019, it blows in 2020:

But you set so high risk!

0.05 lots per 1000 + Martingale — it is too much!

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
  • Checked

With 0.01 lots per 1000 it doesn't blow the account, but stats are not good at all:

damiano trambaioli
with xm it does not burn the account and has higher spread than ic, it should be the other way around, a set of ic cannot fit on xm .... strange
Andrey Khatimlianskyi
Quote from damiano trambaioli
with xm it does not burn the account and has higher spread than ic, it should be the other way around, a set of ic cannot fit on xm .... strange

Can you please show your equity chart and stats?

Kishan Bhatt

This is pretty good! But this tells me that maybe we need to set up different testing groups for different brokers? 

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
Quote from Kishan Bhatt

This is pretty good! But this tells me that maybe we need to set up different testing groups for different brokers? 

Parameters shouldn't be over-optimized, risk shouldn't be too high, and set will work good with any broker (results will differ, but account will not blow)

damiano trambaioli
the problem is the spread, 
my broker xm on normal account not zero account, has higher spreads but does not apply commissions,
 while if you choose the zero account, you have low spreads but commissions,
 opening many positions with this expert, have the commissions is not the best,
 but if you have a reliable broker (xm it is) with decent spreads and low commissions it is the top
damiano trambaioli
the best thing is to have a not exaggerated gain,
 but a low dd that does not exceed 20% and with the spread quite high as I have it is difficult to opt for,
 xm is top on medium and long term positions, but to do scalping as we do is not the best