Results with multiple pairs - Start on 10/15/20 with a first deposit of € 80, then increased to € 300 ...

• updated
  • Checked
Image 436Image 437
Good day,
I come from Germany and have been testing Expert Advisors for several years. I came across the CommunityPower-EA in September and was thrilled from the start! I have rarely - if ever - seen, tested and used such a well-designed EA.
I'm running the EA on multiple currency pairs. Here I am posting 2 screenshots about the development since the start on October 15, 2020. Well, that's only 5 weeks, which is relatively little to judge the efficiency of an EA, but 98% of all EA's tested so far haven't even survived 14 days without destroying the real account.
In the meantime I gave numerous tests with the strategy tester in MT5 and in the meantime ended up with one (or two) settings that let the EA run passably on the side. But see for yourself ...

I would be happy to hear from you :-)
Best regards and always good business

MT version:
Set for MT5 only
EA version:
Symbol:
multiple
TimeFrame:
5M
Daniel Schätzle

Hello could you post your setfile so we can also test it?

makotrade
Quote from Daniel Schätzle

Hello could you post your setfile so we can also test it?

The .set file alone brings relatively little without knowing the exact composition of the pairs ...
I will filter the pairs and then post them together with the .set file.
makotrade

List of Pairs, includet XAUUSD

makotrade

cp_mt5.set

And here the corresponding .set-file; As of November 20, 2020

makotrade
Before I forget: The EA runs on a cent account with RF, to which 80 € was first deposited. With only € 80 the system didn't work because I made another deposit. A total of € 300 was deposited, which the EA traded up to € 578.74. The goal is € 1000 within the first two months of 2021.
Ezequiel Bessone

the Japanese yen brings me some difficulties

makotrade
Quote from Ezequiel Bessone

the Japanese yen brings me some difficulties

That's right. That was at the beginning of live trading. Meanwhile, I no longer trade the EA on these pairs.
Andrey Khatimlianskyi
  • Checked

Thanks for sharing!

Sai Pratap
Quote from Andrey Khatimlianskyi

Thanks for sharing!

Can we choose the multiple currency pairs to be tested for a set? Is it possible in MT5?

Iam not looking at changing the "All market watch symbols" options sir.

makotrade
Quote from Sai Pratap

Can we choose the multiple currency pairs to be tested for a set? Is it possible in MT5?

Iam not looking at changing the "All market watch symbols" options sir.

Hello sir, thank you for your interest and your question. If the question is addressed to me, I will of course be happy to answer you.
You can test the symbols individually or "all of them in the market overview". I test e.g. all symbols of the overview on Sundays to filter out the most interesting for the EA. Since I am brave, for example, I will put 4 pairs on the market for the following week. Specifically, these would be GBP / CAD, GBP / JPY, EUR / NZD and EUR / CAD.
Since I work in the home office, I can also monitor the trades permanently.
I would like to add that I personally find it a pity that there is no possibility in MT5 to test several pairs together via the strategy tester ....