Results with multiple pairs - Start on 10/15/20 with a first deposit of € 80, then increased to € 300 ...

• updated
  • Checked
Image 436Image 437
Good day,
I come from Germany and have been testing Expert Advisors for several years. I came across the CommunityPower-EA in September and was thrilled from the start! I have rarely - if ever - seen, tested and used such a well-designed EA.
I'm running the EA on multiple currency pairs. Here I am posting 2 screenshots about the development since the start on October 15, 2020. Well, that's only 5 weeks, which is relatively little to judge the efficiency of an EA, but 98% of all EA's tested so far haven't even survived 14 days without destroying the real account.
In the meantime I gave numerous tests with the strategy tester in MT5 and in the meantime ended up with one (or two) settings that let the EA run passably on the side. But see for yourself ...

I would be happy to hear from you :-)
Best regards and always good business

MT version:
Set for MT5 only
EA version:
Symbol:
multiple
TimeFrame:
5M
Wave Ridr

Will live forward test what I think looks like the best performing GBPNZD on IC Markets

db nandi

Thats appers to be a good set. Just run it on backtesting over 400 assets/stock/cash index/etc that my broker offers, period 01.11.2020 - 24.11.2020 these are the results.

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
Quote from Sai Pratap

Can we choose the multiple currency pairs to be tested for a set? Is it possible in MT5?

Iam not looking at changing the "All market watch symbols" options sir.

We'll be able to test multiple pairs with Multi-set (multi-currency as well) version of EA

andrei rossi

Hello. Is this set still in use?