Base GRID

• updated
  • Running LIVE

Here is my attempt to develop a simple grid.

It is not based on any indicator, just on math.

I used only first 8 months of 2020 (01.01.2020-01.09.2020) for optimization, but it survives even in hard 2018!

The Start lot is set to 0.1 (not 0.01!) and it has special sense — martingale coefficient 1.1 is used, and 0.01 can't be enlarged properly!

So, you probably need cent-account for safe trading with this grid.

I've launched 2 cent-accounts for test (with €100 deposit on each): 

UPD:

• 06.12 account at FBS was launched by Sai,
  • 14.12 Robo was stopped because of worse performance,
  • 17.12 one more account at FBS was launched by me: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/892276
  • 24.12 my FBS account has been stopped. It performs like Weltrade, no need to have 2 accounts for the same set.
  • 27.01.2022 Weltrade account has been stopped out

To open the same accounts, please, use my referral links:

The max draw-down within last 2 years was about 25`000 ($250), so I'm ready to deposit another €150 on each account if strong trend occurs.

In 2018 DD reached 40`000 ($400). And I'm not sure I ready to something like this with real money.

However, the strategy produces around 15-20K ($150-200) every 6 months. So, it has sense to use it even if it sometimes blows the account =)

Here is the result with IC-Markets from 01.01.2018 to 01.12.2020:

Image 452

Image 453

For the same period on Weltrade:

Image 454

Image 455

And the same test for Roboforex:

Image 456

Image 457

I made stress-tests using execution delays, and it passed them successfully (tried up to 150 ms delay).

Set files for version 2.21:

CP_MT5_EURUSD_Grid8.set

CP_MT4_EURUSD_Grid8.set

Set files for version 2.36 (uploaded 18.08.2021):

CP_MT5_EURUSD_Grid8_2.36.set

CP_MT4_EURUSD_Grid8_2.36.set

Please, convert "Min profit to close" for the "Partial close" to your account currency! It was optimized for USD account.

On EUR account I use value 4.5 instead of 5.0 (4.5 EUR is approximately equals to 5 USD).

My goal is to make such set for several currency pairs (or other instruments), so drawdown remain the same, but profit is multiplied.

Telegram channel with all live deals: https://t.me/CommunityPowerGG

MT version:
Both MT5 and MT4 set-files available
EA version:
2.21, 2.36
Symbol:
EURUSD
TimeFrame:
M1

How would you rate the customer service you received?

Satisfaction mark by Andrey Khatimlianskyi 4 years ago

Add a comment about quality of support you received (optional):

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
Quote from RickMos

hi Andrey, i have an already open fbs demo account, where do i put the partner id when open a live one? or i cant and has to do another registration?

Thank you for asking!

I guess you can ask their support to connect your cabinet to my IB group.

If they can't, you should register a new one.

Please, contact me with any questions you have.

Sai Pratap
Quote from RickMos

hi Andrey, i have an already open fbs demo account, where do i put the partner id when open a live one? or i cant and has to do another registration?

This is the reply i got from FBS support team when i tried to link under IB of Andrey sir.

Below are the details of Andrey sir

Name : Andrey Khatimlianskyi

Partner ID : 18166868

I have sent the below reply to their support team - support@fbs.com and got it done in few hours.

helps.

RickMos
Quote from Sai Pratap

This is the reply i got from FBS support team when i tried to link under IB of Andrey sir.

Below are the details of Andrey sir

Name : Andrey Khatimlianskyi

Partner ID : 18166868

I have sent the below reply to their support team - support@fbs.com and got it done in few hours.

helps.

Hello Sai Pratap:

i was doing the same this morning! same answer from fbs.

Thanks for replying me.

Regards

Rick

Evgeniy

Hello dear colleagues! Due to the fact that the Expert Advisor with these settings mainly makes a profit during the flat, I suggest adding the possibility of manually increasing the lot of opened orders in spite of the initially open positions. That is, we manually change the lot to a larger one, and the EA starts opening orders based on new data, and averaging all orders is already taking place relative to the new lot. Due to this, we increase our profit, before the shutdown. Ideally, on the control panel there is a button to enable/disable this function and a column for entering new data for the lot. We take the risk accordingly.

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
Quote from Evgeniy

Hello dear colleagues! Due to the fact that the Expert Advisor with these settings mainly makes a profit during the flat, I suggest adding the possibility of manually increasing the lot of opened orders in spite of the initially open positions. That is, we manually change the lot to a larger one, and the EA starts opening orders based on new data, and averaging all orders is already taking place relative to the new lot. Due to this, we increase our profit, before the shutdown. Ideally, on the control panel there is a button to enable/disable this function and a column for entering new data for the lot. We take the risk accordingly.

Hmm... It is manual intervention.

Why not to just open new deals with increased lot manually?

When this increased lot should stop work? And why?

Maybe it is better to launch another CP with the same set but with different magic — it will start new grid and summ lot will be increased.

I can't imagine how this feature can work for most users...

RickMos
Quote from Andrey Khatimlianskyi

Hmm... It is manual intervention.

Why not to just open new deals with increased lot manually?

When this increased lot should stop work? And why?

Maybe it is better to launch another CP with the same set but with different magic — it will start new grid and summ lot will be increased.

I can't imagine how this feature can work for most users...

I do something similar on calm days, a new instance of cp, another magic, start first manually. martin box checked, cent account.

gamal rizaldi

EURUSD Grid version with 0.01 start lot.

FBS Real Cent 100.000

200ms

1:500

CP_MT5_EURUSD_Grid8_0.01.set

2021- Today

What do you think? Please test on another broker, cheers!

Sai Pratap
Quote from gamal rizaldi

EURUSD Grid version with 0.01 start lot.

FBS Real Cent 100.000

200ms

1:500

CP_MT5_EURUSD_Grid8_0.01.set

2021- Today

What do you think? Please test on another broker, cheers!

Great set. Thanks.

Below are my results with Octa FX.

gamal rizaldi
Quote from Sai Pratap

Great set. Thanks.

Below are my results with Octa FX.

It should pass 2018 with the same set, it will also passed 2017 but we need to reduce the partial close to 15 dollar.

Norton Faldi

Hi Andrey, can we use sell stop and buy stop for this Grid?