Spider Crazy Pro

• updated
  • Checked

One guy asked me to write an EA like Spider Crazy Pro. I answered with this set for CP.

It works the same way as original EA with default settings. There is small difference because of different implementation of TP execution, but the strategy is the same.

I don't recommend this set for live trading, just sharing it "as is".

Cheers!

CP Spider Crazy Pro MT5.set

CP Spider Crazy Pro MT4.set

MT version:
Both MT5 and MT4 set-files available
EA version:
Symbol:
EURUSD
TimeFrame:
H1

How would you rate the customer service you received?

Satisfaction mark by Andrey Khatimlianskyi 4 years ago

Add a comment about quality of support you received (optional):

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
Quote from Robert Filter

Thank you for your comment - this is along my requirement on any EA: DD at most ~10%. This gives me some margin (and a good Feeling ;). For me, long-term growth of hopefully around 2-3% monthly is the goal.

I see. You just want to keep your funds on broker account ;)

You can deposit only 10K and have a DD about 50-60%, but keep all other funds in safe place.

Robert Filter

Dear Andrey, yes, probably this is a bullshit idea to have the funds in there... I want to set and forget with about 1-2% yield per month. Maybe that's bullshit and naive but I'm still dreaming ;)

I have further worked on the settings a bit to survive long-term, here's a run from 2012:

Set-File for Cent account with 500EUR min / 50kEURcent:

EURUSD 1H:

CP-Crazy-Spider-Pro-initial_2E-5p1000_v6.set

Personally I like the idea of a very simple robot that is basically very stupid and does not need any signal. Signals will change over time as conditions change.

I am at the moment trying to find settings to survive the global financial crisis of 2008/9, which had huge movements in EURUSD (1.50 to 1.25 in few weeks etc.) and have profit the other years as well. Not so easy, simulations take days.

Sai Pratap
Quote from Robert Filter

Dear Andrey, yes, probably this is a bullshit idea to have the funds in there... I want to set and forget with about 1-2% yield per month. Maybe that's bullshit and naive but I'm still dreaming ;)

I have further worked on the settings a bit to survive long-term, here's a run from 2012:

EURUSD 1H:

Personally I like the idea of a very simple robot that is basically very stupid and does not need any signal. Signals will change over time as conditions change.

I am at the moment trying to find settings to survive the global financial crisis of 2008/9, which had huge movements in EURUSD (1.50 to 1.25 in few weeks etc.) and have profit the other years as well. Not so easy, simulations take days.

Amazing set. Thanks.

Just with 1000$, it carried superbly. Hope it goes live.

gamal rizaldi
Quote from Robert Filter

EURUSD 1H:

Great set, i tested on fbs mt5 with 10k depo.

The result is amazing from 2017, 5k in 3 years:

And here after i optimized the set for 2017 to now with only lot size change to 0.0005, 150k in 3 years:

This set should go live in cent account

GregoryAFX

Got it on live. Changed TP to 71.

ali yıldırım

I believe this set requires more attention. 2021 results are beautiful.

I consider going live with 500USD account with this. 

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
Quote from ali yıldırım

I believe this set requires more attention. 2021 results are beautiful.

I consider going live with 500USD account with this. 

This set can be improved. I've just make it work like Spider Crazy Pro EA.

Don't forget to open account using my partner link to have better commission ;)

Paolo Scardia

Hello. with version 2.32 EA doesn't work

Sai Pratap
Quote from Paolo Scardia

Hello. with version 2.32 EA doesn't work

It works, probably could be issue with ur conversion. May use the converter file available under " how to".

Paolo Scardia

I have an account with 700 euro. It doesn't open positions. Why? I have setted FIXED lot 0.01