Spider Crazy Pro

• updated
  • Checked

One guy asked me to write an EA like Spider Crazy Pro. I answered with this set for CP.

It works the same way as original EA with default settings. There is small difference because of different implementation of TP execution, but the strategy is the same.

I don't recommend this set for live trading, just sharing it "as is".

Cheers!

CP Spider Crazy Pro MT5.set

CP Spider Crazy Pro MT4.set

MT version:
Both MT5 and MT4 set-files available
EA version:
Symbol:
EURUSD
TimeFrame:
H1

How would you rate the customer service you received?

Satisfaction mark by Andrey Khatimlianskyi 4 years ago

Add a comment about quality of support you received (optional):

aramabdo
Quote from paolo

I am using this set with a real account with1000 euro and with fixed lot: 0.01 with two pairs:

EUR-USD and NZD-USD.

I have a daily profit of 10 euros with a very small drowdown (2-3% max)

It would be fantastic to analize results in the past with this two pairs together!

Please share your set

Mike

Hi ! because many ask for v2.35 :

Andrei version : 

CP_MT5_EURUSD_M5_Crazy-Spider-Pro_Andrei_v2.35.set

Robert version :

CP_MT5_EURUSD_M5_Crazy-Spider-Pro_Robert_F_....set

Adjust your risk.... :)

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
Quote from Mike

Andrei version : 

Robert version :

Thank you, Mike!

Ulises Cune
Quote from Mike

Andrei version : 

Robert version :

Hello Community,

I have corrected the file a bit to be compatible with version 2.35.

The strategy is conservative. TakeProfit = 10 and FixedLot = 0.01

• Hedge has been disabled
  • The use of "Volatility for all parameters nominated in points" has been disabled. All "Step Size Mode Calc" options are in points.

CP_MT5_EURUSD_M5_Crazy-Spider-Pro_Andrei_v2....set

Douglas Hoffmann
Quote from Robert Filter

Dear Andrey, yes, probably this is a bullshit idea to have the funds in there... I want to set and forget with about 1-2% yield per month. Maybe that's bullshit and naive but I'm still dreaming ;)

I have further worked on the settings a bit to survive long-term, here's a run from 2012:

Set-File for Cent account with 500EUR min / 50kEURcent:

EURUSD 1H:

CP-Crazy-Spider-Pro-initial_2E-5p1000_v6.set

Personally I like the idea of a very simple robot that is basically very stupid and does not need any signal. Signals will change over time as conditions change.

I am at the moment trying to find settings to survive the global financial crisis of 2008/9, which had huge movements in EURUSD (1.50 to 1.25 in few weeks etc.) and have profit the other years as well. Not so easy, simulations take days.

Hi Robert, Andrey and Group Staff.

Can someone let me know if it runs on a normal account that charges Swap or does it have to be an Islamic account that does not charge Swap?
Andrey Khatimlianskyi
Quote from Douglas Hoffmann

Hi Robert, Andrey and Group Staff.

Can someone let me know if it runs on a normal account that charges Swap or does it have to be an Islamic account that does not charge Swap?

It doesn't matter.

Douglas Hoffmann
Quote from Robert Filter

Dear Andrey, yes, probably this is a bullshit idea to have the funds in there... I want to set and forget with about 1-2% yield per month. Maybe that's bullshit and naive but I'm still dreaming ;)

I have further worked on the settings a bit to survive long-term, here's a run from 2012:

Set-File for Cent account with 500EUR min / 50kEURcent:

EURUSD 1H:

CP-Crazy-Spider-Pro-initial_2E-5p1000_v6.set

Personally I like the idea of a very simple robot that is basically very stupid and does not need any signal. Signals will change over time as conditions change.

I am at the moment trying to find settings to survive the global financial crisis of 2008/9, which had huge movements in EURUSD (1.50 to 1.25 in few weeks etc.) and have profit the other years as well. Not so easy, simulations take days.

Hello Guys

Suggestion:

The NZDUSD pair when compared to EURUSD in Strategies of (AP) Aritmetic Progression and even (GP) Geometric Progression, (Martingale) performs better on other robots I already use, due to the type of movement it makes, i.e. it can close open operations rather than the one for EURUSD which takes longer to reverse a move in its favor, taking this into account the suggestion is: Who already knows how to mess better to set up a new set make a variation also for NZDUSD to test, what do you think? As I still do not master programming I'm asking for help coso contrario I would do, so this time gets the contribution in the form of idea... Have a great day...

NOTE: Translation of Portuguese from Brazil to English via Google Translator

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
Quote from Douglas Hoffmann

Hello Guys

Suggestion:

The NZDUSD pair when compared to EURUSD in Strategies of (AP) Aritmetic Progression and even (GP) Geometric Progression, (Martingale) performs better on other robots I already use, due to the type of movement it makes, i.e. it can close open operations rather than the one for EURUSD which takes longer to reverse a move in its favor, taking this into account the suggestion is: Who already knows how to mess better to set up a new set make a variation also for NZDUSD to test, what do you think? As I still do not master programming I'm asking for help coso contrario I would do, so this time gets the contribution in the form of idea... Have a great day...

NOTE: Translation of Portuguese from Brazil to English via Google Translator

Douglas,

You should just try to adjust Martingale step, TP and other parameters nominated in points. I guess it should work on NZDUSD too.

Douglas Hoffmann
Quote from Andrey Khatimlianskyi

Douglas,

You should just try to adjust Martingale step, TP and other parameters nominated in points. I guess it should work on NZDUSD too.

CP-Crazy-Spider-Pro-initial_2E-5p1000_v1 NZ....set

ReportTester-68034204.html
ReportTester-68034204.png
ReportTester-68034204.xlsx
ReportTester-68034204-holding.png
ReportTester-68034204-hst.png
ReportTester-68034204-mfemae.png
Douglas Hoffmann
Attached is the report of the strategy tester and the SET with changes based on the -11.75% ratio between the EURUSD and NZDUSD pairs and a brief optimization:

Changed takeprofit size from 12 to 11
Traling step changed from 5 to 4
Start treatment after changing from 5 to 4
Martingale: Max trades in one direction changed from 18 to 16