TUNICA set CP

• updated
  • Checked

Imposta MT4 e MT5

Image 485

Ciao, ho fatto alcuni test retrospettivi ei risultati mi sembrano interessanti. Solo su EU a 5 minuti. Dal 2016 ha realizzato un buon profitto e ha resistito anche a partire da soli 100 euro, ma testando gli anni precedenti la linea è solo in perdita. Il mercato è cambiato così tanto? O il set dovrebbe essere cambiato?

Tuttavia, ti invito a provare la DEMO dal vivo e pubblicare i risultati. Grazie a chi collabora.

MT version:
EA version:
Symbol:
TimeFrame:
dante tunica

Backtest from 22/6/2016 to 10/7/2016 with 1000 € on GBPUSD in preparation for the no deal :)

dante tunica
Quote from Sai Pratap

is it for EURUSD?

These results are with EURUSD, but it looks promising with other pairs as well. EJ, UJ, GU, EU without changing the settings

dante tunica
Quote from dante tunica

Backtest from 22/6/2016 to 10/7/2016 with 1000 € on GBPUSD in preparation for the no deal :)

I forgot, the data is from dukascopy with a delay of 48 ms and modeling at each ticks

Sai Pratap
Quote from dante tunica

I forgot, the data is from dukascopy with a delay of 48 ms and modeling at each ticks

I got poor results with EURUSD on ny broker Octa FX from 2018 onwards.

I checked with MT5 with real ticks with 100% history quality.

dante tunica
Quote from Sai Pratap

I got poor results with EURUSD on ny broker Octa FX from 2018 onwards.

I checked with MT5 with real ticks with 100% history quality.

Thank you for the feedback, I'll do the backtests again with Octa Mt5

dante tunica
Quote from dante tunica

Thank you for the feedback, I'll do the backtests again with Octa Mt5

The backtest with Octa turns out a bit different. Is it like yours?

dante tunica
Quote from dante tunica

Thankfully, the 2016 GU brexit test worked quite well

Sai Pratap
Quote from dante tunica

Yeah got the same result. Not sure why it was so different from ur actual result.

dante tunica

I present to you this new set that will open very few trades, only when a large candle of 120 pips forms in 1 minute. The backtest from 2016 to today on GU gives excellent results and could still be used for the no deal. I don't guarantee anything, but it could be a way to investigate how to make lots of nice green pips

set MT5

set MT4