TUNICA set CP

• updated
  • Checked

Imposta MT4 e MT5

Image 485

Ciao, ho fatto alcuni test retrospettivi ei risultati mi sembrano interessanti. Solo su EU a 5 minuti. Dal 2016 ha realizzato un buon profitto e ha resistito anche a partire da soli 100 euro, ma testando gli anni precedenti la linea è solo in perdita. Il mercato è cambiato così tanto? O il set dovrebbe essere cambiato?

Tuttavia, ti invito a provare la DEMO dal vivo e pubblicare i risultati. Grazie a chi collabora.

MT version:
EA version:
Symbol:
TimeFrame:
Andrey Khatimlianskyi
Quote from dante tunica

I've made some optimizations on FIBO and the results look promising to me, but there is too much DD. Anyone have any advice?

CPTUNICA_MT5_EURUSD_FIBO_600K.set

I also checked CPTUNICA_MT5_EURUSD_FIBO_600K.set

It is the same, but without TP reducing.

And it doesn't like 2020 too...

Which broker and modelling mode do you use for tests?

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
  • Checked
Quote from dante tunica

try if this set you like more.

CP EU FIBO 50DDSK.set

It is 20-points grid with fixed lot, Fibo filter, TP 15 points (with decreasing) and TS enabled.

And it doesn't like 2020th...

dante tunica
Quote from giovanni veltri

Hey Community,

I used this setfile and adapt it a little bit. I'm not sure if it's really good. From the backtesting it looks promising. At the end I decided to use it on a live account. Until now I got really god results. 

My settings:

- Lot type: Margin percent use -> 10%

- Lot risk: 2%

- Stopp Loss Size: 250

- Trailing stop size enabled: 4

- Trailing step: 2

- Start trailing after: 8

Broker:

I used the pro cent account from Roboforex (Remember use the links from Andrey's google doc - with the referral - doing that we support him)

By using the cent account 100€ became 10000 USD cents. Leverage: 1:2000

Since I use the margin as "lot size basis" this means really big lots - on a normal account (not cents) I would never use such a big lot or that leverage

Frankly speaking, it's really crazy and on the first day I was really nervous seeing trades with 7 lot, 8 lot etc., but at the end, it were only 100€ - that's not a big invest. 

So maybe you can checkout and give feedback. Thanks

Remember: USD cent Account

Full backtest report

ReportTester-37009340.html

Settingfile

CP Tunica FIBO K60_gv_safe.set (like described above)
cp tunica fibo k60_gv_safe2.set (settings with half risk // 5% margin & lot risk 1%)

try if this set you like more.

CP EU FIBO 50DDSK.set

giovanni veltri

Hey Community,

I used this setfile and adapt it a little bit. I'm not sure if it's really good. From the backtesting it looks promising. At the end I decided to use it on a live account. Until now I got really god results. 

My settings:

- Lot type: Margin percent use -> 10%

- Lot risk: 2%

- Stopp Loss Size: 250

- Trailing stop size enabled: 4

- Trailing step: 2

- Start trailing after: 8

Broker:

I used the pro cent account from Roboforex (Remember use the links from Andrey's google doc - with the referral - doing that we support him)

By using the cent account 100€ became 10000 USD cents. Leverage: 1:2000

Since I use the margin as "lot size basis" this means really big lots - on a normal account (not cents) I would never use such a big lot or that leverage

Frankly speaking, it's really crazy and on the first day I was really nervous seeing trades with 7 lot, 8 lot etc., but at the end, it were only 100€ - that's not a big invest. 

So maybe you can checkout and give feedback. Thanks

Remember: USD cent Account

Full backtest report

ReportTester-37009340.html

Settingfile

CP Tunica FIBO K60_gv_safe.set (like described above)
cp tunica fibo k60_gv_safe2.set (settings with half risk // 5% margin & lot risk 1%)

dante tunica

STUDY1 -

The proposed martingale is like buying positions within a range. Well, there are at least two situations that can create a loss. 1) the market moves in the opposite direction creating very tight pullbacks without the ability to close by mediating. 2) the market makes fast movements of many pips or creates gaps without going back. I don't think a new indicator can help control these situations. We need a new idea of ​​position management !! Proposals are accepted. Thanks

dante tunica

I add a new set of fibo for a DD at 20 but with less gain

CPTUNICA_MT5_EURUSD_FIBO_60K20DD.set

dante tunica

I've made some optimizations on FIBO and the results look promising to me, but there is too much DD. Anyone have any advice?

CPTUNICA_MT5_EURUSD_FIBO_600K.set

dante tunica
Quote from Andrey Khatimlianskyi

So, which other set-files should I review? I tried only the last one.

Here is the first variant that corrects Andrey's advice. The gain is very small, but it resists me from 2015 to today with DD at about 33.

CPEU MT5 150KDD33.set

CPEU MT4 150KDD33.set

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
Quote from dante tunica

If it doesn't bother you at the moment I prefer to put all my tests in the same place and then in the future divide them according to the responses of the live tests.

So, which other set-files should I review? I tried only the last one.

dante tunica
Quote from Andrey Khatimlianskyi

It can't pass crazy March 2020 on IC-markets real ticks:

The problem with Partial close is that it continues to increase the lot starting from the deal that left opened:

So, it lose control at all.

We should do something with it...

Very clear, thank you .... I will study an alternative solution !!!