Fibonacci Trading set

• updated
  • Checked

This set works on Fibonacci retracement and reversal trend. Grid and trailing stop are included. The same set could be suitable for the following pairs EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDCAD, AUDUSD. Of course, improvement is needed to reduce DD and increase profits. Those with powerful computers are asked for help to optimize and improve the set. This strategy might be appropriate for multi carency CP EA.

CP_MT5_FIBO_GRID

MT version:
Set for MT5 only
EA version:
Symbol:
EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDCAD, AUDUSD
TimeFrame:
M5
dante tunica

Great job, congratulations !!!

damiano trambaioli

good

giovanni veltri

can you please share your backtest?

Robert Filter

The approach might be nice but a lot of continuous DD.

Martin

My back test from 2016 very different results.

From 2016m StopOut 3 times (2017-05-30, 2017-09-08, 2019-07-25) from 2019-07-25 till 2020-12-31 good performance. 10 000 account with 1:500 leverage.

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
  • Under review

Drago, thanks for sharing!

Please, attach your results to the post so everyone can take a quick look without downloading and backtesting.

dante tunica

The problem is not the test, but what to optimize. So far I have managed to get results on the stratospheric UE, but with very high DD. This file is one of the best compromises with 35% DD since 2017 as of my set. With your set, if I change something, everything jumps.

Sai Pratap

I got great test results on EURUSD when tested from 2018. 

The area of improvement can be it is opening almost 8 trades with a span of 1000 pips. Hope we can optimize further by increasing the step size and lot size co-efficient with a compromise on DD though.

Ur set DD is only 10%. Thanks for the set.

Bad result on GBPUSD

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
Quote from Sai Pratap

I got great test results on EURUSD when tested from 2018. 

The area of improvement can be it is opening almost 8 trades with a span of 1000 pips. Hope we can optimize further by increasing the step size and lot size co-efficient with a compromise on DD though.

Ur set DD is only 10%. Thanks for the set.

Bad result on GBPUSD

Sai, please, attach the Balance and Equity graph. It is hard to analyze results without it.

Sai Pratap

AUDUSD

EURUSD

GBPUSD & AUDCAD has got account blow off sir.

AUDUSD & EURUSD can be good for optimization.