Gold Grid Set KSP_100$ cent account

• updated
  • Checked

Gold Grid Set KSP-100$ account.set

Result from 2018 onwards

Image 914

Image 915

This is able to sustain even if we start in 2020. :)

MT version:
Set for MT5 only
EA version:
Symbol:
XAUUSD
TimeFrame:
M5
Brusli Brendanli

Greetings! I tried both gold grid files (KSP 300 & KSP 100) on demo account, but they didn't seem to do much. The timespan of testing was a week (Monday through friday) without counting the nights, when I didn't trade. I made a total profit of around 3-4 EUR total which was nothing compared to the other pairs and strategies i was using at the time. Has anyone else tried this strategy in real time?

Sai Pratap
Quote from Brusli Brendanli

Greetings! I tried both gold grid files (KSP 300 & KSP 100) on demo account, but they didn't seem to do much. The timespan of testing was a week (Monday through friday) without counting the nights, when I didn't trade. I made a total profit of around 3-4 EUR total which was nothing compared to the other pairs and strategies i was using at the time. Has anyone else tried this strategy in real time?

With how much capital? May provide more details?

And don't believe the set with testing of one week!

Brusli Brendanli
Quote from Sai Pratap

With how much capital? May provide more details?

And don't believe the set with testing of one week!

I may be way too impatient but I guess to each his own. I used 200EUR 1:500 leverage hedge account on ICMarketsSC (raw trading) demo. I haven't got the history data on this account since I lost the password and switched to another.

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
  • Under review
Andrey Khatimlianskyi
  • Running LIVE

Running live on Sai account.

All trades are available in the Griders channel — https://t.me/CommunityPowerGG

Andrey Khatimlianskyi

I don't like 0.01 lot (you can't increase it smoothly), fixed max trades number (it is not grid with max trades 10) and so big Step (it will generate only 3-4 trades per day).

Seems it can be improved. Will try to help with guide.

Sai Pratap

Gold Grid Set KSP-100$ account R01.set

This is the set running live. Made some improvement to the set posted in opening post.

Lot of scope to improve. Just because of the one sided movement of 2000$ movement in july-aug 2020, I had to limit the number of trades to 10.

Suggestions to improve are welcome. Actually I have one more set with 400 points grid but it blows off when there is such big one sided movement so not taking the risk.

Andrey sir, plz move the set file to opening post.

Sai Pratap
Quote from Andrey Khatimlianskyi

I don't like 0.01 lot (you can't increase it smoothly), fixed max trades number (it is not grid with max trades 10) and so big Step (it will generate only 3-4 trades per day).

Seems it can be improved. Will try to help with guide.

Yeah sir. Needs some improvement. Looking fwd for the support plz.

With 0.1 starting lot & multiplication for martingale,  the DD is getting bigger. Hence I have chosen 0.01 & summation.

vishal kumar

Any updated information about this set .

Please post MQL5 / MYFXBOOK signal for live running account result .

Thanks

Sai Pratap

I have taken the off from the live trading due to bad execution time of FBS, where in I have operated the set live for about 3 months.

Spreads on Exness for Gold are very high. 

I could not find a broker who offers cent accounts in my country. So gave up that set for now.