Dtrend + Fibonacci

• updated
  • Under review

Hello Community,

This is a strategy that uses the new indicator from version 2.35 called "DTrend". Open and close orders according to this indicator.
It also uses Fibonacci + IdentifyTrend to open the orders.
2% Risk per Trade

Hedge
= True. If you want less DrawDown you can modify Hedge = False.

Image 1630

Hedge = True

Image 1629

Image 1628

Hedge = False

Image 1626

Image 1627

Deposit: 100 USD

Total NetProfit: 5.000 USD

Roboforex Cent Account

EURUSD_100Cent_Oscillators1_IdentifyTrend_D....set

MT version:
Set for MT5 only
EA version:
Symbol:
EURUSD
TimeFrame:
5M
Ulises Cune
Quote from Breno Miguez

Wich Broker do you use? Do you Focus on having a bigger leverage for having lower chances of blowing the account or lower spreads? 

The broker is Roboforex.

I haven't done much testing on GBP/USD. I do not usually trade this pair, I am not familiar with this one.

aramabdo
Quote from Ulises Cune

Hello Community,

I have improved the strategy without the use of Hedge, I cannot lower the DrawDown with its use, instead it uses Anti-Martingale to exit the unfavorable trades without too many losses.

"Max trades" in half, from 20 to 10.
Use "TrailingStop" to ensure profit and set "Min profit to close on signal" = 1 to not close at 0 and thus at least make sure to get out of profit.

The most important part is the Anti-Martingale values that I came up with dividing the Martingale values in half and it WORKS quite well.

The "MinStepSize" I would round it from 7.55 to 8 to ensure a minimum distance not so small.

The Drawdown is not small (46%), but considering that I started with 100USD and reached more than 20,000USD without burning the account, although it may be luck, the future nobody knows, but everything possible is done so that it does not happen .

PD: To reduce the risk of burning the account, you can set MaxLot = 5. The maximum lot was 4.86

EURUSD_100Standard_StochasticK1_IdentifyTre....set

EURUSD_100Standard_StochasticK1_IdentifyTr....xlsx

in v2 you set maxlot to 500

is it a mistake?

Ulises Cune
Quote from aramabdo

in v2 you set maxlot to 500

is it a mistake?

If you want to reduce the risk of burning the account, you can change it to 5.

https://communitypowerea.userecho.com/en/communities/4/topics/381-dtrend-fibonacci?redirect_to_reply=2267#comment-2267