GBPUSD set by Ice Scream

• updated

hello.

I was looking for settings for GBPUSD. Unlike the default settings, rsi and macd are used to open a trade on a collective signal, exit on rsi or macd only with profit. Due to long trends with short pullbacks, I used partial closing of trades.

Image 1951

MT version:
Set for MT5 only
EA version:
Symbol:
GBPUSD
TimeFrame:
m5
vishal kumar
Quote from Ice Scream

CpGBPUSD5minrsidtrend.set

Hi Brother 
This is updated version of old setfile? 

Ice Scream
Quote from vishal kumar

Hi Brother 
This is updated version of old setfile? 

due to an incomprehensible error in the macd indicator, I replaced it. until the problem is solved.

andre

Have backtest original set file on nasdaq turns out to be profitable 

Andrey Khatimlianskyi

MACD is fixed in v2.42. Please, update the EA.

Ice Scream

Thanks a lot for the update

mel

I have backtested the heck out of this one (starting from 2016) and the other "improved" set but this one fared better for me. I also backtested 5 other sets from other forum threads and this one was the only one that had reasonable DD and growth in backtesting from 2016. Thank you!

mel
Quote from mel

I have backtested the heck out of this one (starting from 2016) and the other "improved" set but this one fared better for me. I also backtested 5 other sets from other forum threads and this one was the only one that had reasonable DD and growth in backtesting from 2016. Thank you!

Actually, disregard. When I backtested again but using real ticks in order to maximize history quality, both sets killed my account.

Samuel Nguyen

Thanks for the set. See my results from below.

Btw, do you needs to update again anythings regarding "MACD is fixed in v2.42. Please, update the EA."?

Roboforex

Image 3895

Exness

Image 3896

mel
Quote from Samuel Nguyen

Thanks for the set. See my results from below.

Btw, do you needs to update again anythings regarding "MACD is fixed in v2.42. Please, update the EA."?

Roboforex

Image 3895

Exness

Image 3896

I think he just means to make sure your CommunityPower is on at least v2.42.