EURUSD Grid set with "SUM"

• updated
  • Running LIVE

Tried to workout a grid set with EURUSD with a low DD, using sum instead of multiplication, with starting lot at 0.01.

CP_MT5_EURUSD_Grid8_0.01 R02.set

CP_MT4_EURUSD_Grid8_0.01 R02.set

Result is below.

Image 2057

Image 2058

This shall work with 5000$ or 50$ cent accounts also. And also can help meet those requirements who want to trade certain number of lots for free VPS from broker.

MT version:
Both MT5 and MT4 set-files available
EA version:
Symbol:
EURUSD
TimeFrame:
M5

How would you rate the customer service you received?

Satisfaction mark by Sai Pratap 10 months ago

Add a comment about quality of support you received (optional):

Sai Pratap
Quote from Pawel Wesolowski

Silly question, how do you set up the files into the mt5?

Plz use google or youtube.

Pawel Wesolowski

Silly question, how do you set up the files into the mt5?

Saul Allephe
Quote from Sai Pratap

The set is on M5 but display is with M15. U can have display with any time frame. It does not matter for my set.

Thanks for the clarification.

Sai Pratap
Quote from Saul Allephe

Hi friend, I have been following your your telegram channel and just noticed that you're running the set on M15, despite in here saying it's for M5. Is there any major difference in DD?

Thanks in advance, loving your work.

The set is on M5 but display is with M15. U can have display with any time frame. It does not matter for my set.

Saul Allephe

Hi friend, I have been following your your telegram channel and just noticed that you're running the set on M15, despite in here saying it's for M5. Is there any major difference in DD?

Thanks in advance, loving your work.

Sai Pratap

https://communitypowerea.userecho.com/communities/4/topics/234-gold-grid-set-ksp-100-cent-account

My set is not with XAU/EUR. So plz ur backtest how it performs with that pair. My saet is with XAUUSD.

Samuel Nguyen

Hi Sai, could you share with me where I can find the correct latest sets that for XAU / EUR that using in CP GG channel?

Image 3877

Samuel Nguyen
Samuel Nguyen
Quote from Andrey Khatimlianskyi

Lot size, Sum TP and Martin lot exponent must be increased by the same multiplier. GlobalAccount TP can be disabled (it doesn't work because of Sum TP).

You can also try my version adopted for 50K EUR account at IC -  gg_sum_eurusd_mt5_ic_2.47_20220520.set

This is from my test result.

Sai Pratap
Quote from viktor huggare

Dear community;
I like this set but i was wondering if it would be possible to use the news filter to stop it from open new positions when it is at "point zero" (0.01 buy and 0.01sell). I have tried in a few ways without succeeding, but i suspect the news filter isnt built for grid sets..?

If we could stop open new positions and wait at 0.01 for ~1day before and x minutes/hours after news, it might be more reliable and maybe easier to modify to other currencies? (something I haven't managed to do yet).

It is already available in CP.

Try these settings.