EURUSD Grid set with "SUM"

• updated
  • Running LIVE

Tried to workout a grid set with EURUSD with a low DD, using sum instead of multiplication, with starting lot at 0.01.

CP_MT5_EURUSD_Grid8_0.01 R02.set

CP_MT4_EURUSD_Grid8_0.01 R02.set

Result is below.

Image 2057

Image 2058

This shall work with 5000$ or 50$ cent accounts also. And also can help meet those requirements who want to trade certain number of lots for free VPS from broker.

MT version:
Both MT5 and MT4 set-files available
EA version:
Symbol:
EURUSD
TimeFrame:
M5

How would you rate the customer service you received?

Satisfaction mark by Sai Pratap 10 months ago

Add a comment about quality of support you received (optional):

viktor huggare

Dear community;
I like this set but i was wondering if it would be possible to use the news filter to stop it from open new positions when it is at "point zero" (0.01 buy and 0.01sell). I have tried in a few ways without succeeding, but i suspect the news filter isnt built for grid sets..?

If we could stop open new positions and wait at 0.01 for ~1day before and x minutes/hours after news, it might be more reliable and maybe easier to modify to other currencies? (something I haven't managed to do yet).

roberto marcon
Quote from Andrey Khatimlianskyi

Lot size, Sum TP and Martin lot exponent must be increased by the same multiplier. GlobalAccount TP can be disabled (it doesn't work because of Sum TP).

You can also try my version adopted for 50K EUR account at IC -  gg_sum_eurusd_mt5_ic_2.47_20220520.set

Thanks for fast answer Andrey,

I'll try your set immediatly.

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
Quote from roberto marcon

This set seems promising. I can't use normal account, but I want to increase quantity on cent account. Which parameters I've to change to increase 5 times without connect EA on 5 graphic? I've problem to find them. Thanks

Lot size, Sum TP and Martin lot exponent must be increased by the same multiplier. GlobalAccount TP can be disabled (it doesn't work because of Sum TP).

You can also try my version adopted for 50K EUR account at IC -  gg_sum_eurusd_mt5_ic_2.47_20220520.set

roberto marcon

This set seems promising. I can't use normal account, but I want to increase quantity on cent account. Which parameters I've to change to increase 5 times without connect EA on 5 graphic? I've problem to find them. Thanks

shinnsohai
Quote from Sai Pratap

As mentioned by the name, its a grid set and dont use any entry condition. Thats how the set was designed!

Dear Sir,

Thanks for the clarification

Sai Pratap
Quote from shinnsohai

Dear Sir,

Do check with this set, what is the entry condition for the trade.
Was checking on your setting, and it seems all were turned off?

As mentioned by the name, its a grid set and dont use any entry condition. Thats how the set was designed!

shinnsohai

Dear Sir,

Do check with this set, what is the entry condition for the trade.
Was checking on your setting, and it seems all were turned off?

Sai Pratap
Quote from md mijanur rahman

Thanks for your kind reply !

Would you pls write me how can trade more than 8 trades in one direction !

Thanks,

---

I dont think u r aware of even the basic parameters of EA. I dont want to spoonfeed u and spoil the learning.

U must go thru the GUIDE document.

md mijanur rahman
Quote from Sai Pratap
Don't bother abt the name. Earlier grid set has step of 8 and i just made revision to it.

Thanks for your kind reply !

Would you pls write me how can trade more than 8 trades in one direction !

Thanks,

---

Sai Pratap
Quote from md mijanur rahman

Dear Sir,

What does mean Grid8 as well as i am testing recently EURCHF Grid8 but which don't opened more than 8 trades in one direction. 

Could pls identify little bit for me and which parameter will change if i want to trade more than 8 opens.

Thanks,

---

Don't bother abt the name. Earlier grid set has step of 8 and i just made revision to it.