XAUUSD ZZ Breakout MACD Filter (no martingale)

• updated

hello together

I would like to present you my CP Gold set.

It is based on a 15 minute zigzag breakout strategy with 2 MACD filters and trailing stop.

Stoploss is set to 15% per 0.1 lot. for 0.2 lots accordingly 30%.

DD should be basically maximum the 30% respectively 60% (2 stoploss in a row). The set has a super recovery after a loss.

Once the ADX indicator is in place, I should bring the DD even further down...

I recommend a minimum of 1000k to start. but probably also works with 100 dollars :P

The Set is backtestes since 01.2017

Inital 4000 (0.1 Lots /1000)

result:

Image 2137

CP_ZZ_MACD_XAUUSD_nomartingale.set

Have fun and give Feedback. :)

MT version:
Set for MT5 only
EA version:
Symbol:
XAUUSD
TimeFrame:
Khunpol Chumpol

I don't have data for this backtest, What source do you guys use the real tick from?

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
Quote from Samuel Nguyen

This has been marked as completed. 

It is marked )

Samuel Nguyen
Quote from jagr19

there's some issues with the spread filter causing some unnecessary losses with this strategy. pls vote to fix it

https://communitypowerea.userecho.com/en/communities/1/topics/268-spread-filter-to-be-made-applicable-only-for-first-trade

This has been marked as completed. 

jagr19

there's some issues with the spread filter causing some unnecessary losses with this strategy. pls vote to fix it

https://communitypowerea.userecho.com/en/communities/1/topics/268-spread-filter-to-be-made-applicable-only-for-first-trade

patrick mast
Quote from ade f

Alright so, that we must find another friendly broker to XAU or give up this set? 

You can try to find a Broker but i think it is no easy... Try always with a small Account first.
ade f
Quote from patrick mast

it doesn't seem to work in the real market... the set is very spread and latency sensitive. The tick quality from IC Markets is also poor for XAUUSD. In the backtest normal ticks are taken instead of real ones, because no real ones are available. the strategy tester logs this at the beginning of the test.
Thus, I have decided to give up the live test.

Alright so, that we must find another friendly broker to XAU or give up this set? 

patrick mast
Quote from ade f

Why is that? Can you explain more detail as an author? 

it doesn't seem to work in the real market... the set is very spread and latency sensitive. The tick quality from IC Markets is also poor for XAUUSD. In the backtest normal ticks are taken instead of real ones, because no real ones are available. the strategy tester logs this at the beginning of the test.
Thus, I have decided to give up the live test.

ade f
Quote from patrick mast

Did not work on Live Account IC Markets. Please be careful! I stoped the live Signal.

Why is that? Can you explain more detail as an author? 

patrick mast

Did not work on Live Account IC Markets. Please be careful! I stoped the live Signal.

Oguz
Quote from patrick mast
 Your Broker have bad Spreads for XAUUSD. See the comments befor. . . It works only with low spreads...

Thank you Patrick. Regards.