XAUUSD ZZ Breakout MACD Filter (no martingale)

• updated

hello together

I would like to present you my CP Gold set.

It is based on a 15 minute zigzag breakout strategy with 2 MACD filters and trailing stop.

Stoploss is set to 15% per 0.1 lot. for 0.2 lots accordingly 30%.

DD should be basically maximum the 30% respectively 60% (2 stoploss in a row). The set has a super recovery after a loss.

Once the ADX indicator is in place, I should bring the DD even further down...

I recommend a minimum of 1000k to start. but probably also works with 100 dollars :P

The Set is backtestes since 01.2017

Inital 4000 (0.1 Lots /1000)

result:

Image 2137

CP_ZZ_MACD_XAUUSD_nomartingale.set

Have fun and give Feedback. :)

MT version:
Set for MT5 only
EA version:
Symbol:
XAUUSD
TimeFrame:
patrick mast
Quote from денис

классный советник но как зделать чтобы лот больше открывался а то открывает всегда 0.01

Hi. Please only English in this Forum. Please be carefull with the lotsize. If you increase the Lot, you have also to increase the Stoploss Size. Example: Lot: 0.1/1000 = 15% Stoploss. 0.2/1000 Lot = 30% Stoploss.

The File is done for an 1:500 Account with Low Spreads and low Latency. So please be carefull und do Backtests with your Broker Real Ticks Data.

It works not with all Brokers!

i_solaris
Quote from денис

классный советник но как зделать чтобы лот больше открывался а то открывает всегда 0.01

try the options lotsize.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ww1M97H54IBwtCKZDhxtqsTsrtEMKofXHMEWMGCyZNs/edit#heading=h.1y8bhppzn9g6

денис

Thomas Karlsson
Quote from Sai Pratap

Get it. Its available with many brokers.

Don't expect spoon feeding.

Well then I save it for later did think I could get help . Someone know how to implement a strategy . I have one very good on backtest but trade maybe once a week 

Sai Pratap
Quote from Thomas Karlsson

Well I need mt5 for that and I do not have that 

Get it. Its available with many brokers.

Don't expect spoon feeding.

Thomas Karlsson

Well I need mt5 for that and I do not have that 

Sai Pratap
Thomas Karlsson

Can someone help me with mt4 on this 

Vitkor

its not working. add comission on USD score or spread 40 on CENT score. Sry my bad Eng. 

FraggliTester

Nice set - looks good on the first BT - good work - looking forward to having ADX included too :)