XAUUSD ZZ Breakout MACD Filter (no martingale)

• updated

hello together

I would like to present you my CP Gold set.

It is based on a 15 minute zigzag breakout strategy with 2 MACD filters and trailing stop.

Stoploss is set to 15% per 0.1 lot. for 0.2 lots accordingly 30%.

DD should be basically maximum the 30% respectively 60% (2 stoploss in a row). The set has a super recovery after a loss.

Once the ADX indicator is in place, I should bring the DD even further down...

I recommend a minimum of 1000k to start. but probably also works with 100 dollars :P

The Set is backtestes since 01.2017

Inital 4000 (0.1 Lots /1000)

result:

Image 2137

CP_ZZ_MACD_XAUUSD_nomartingale.set

Have fun and give Feedback. :)

MT version:
Set for MT5 only
EA version:
Symbol:
XAUUSD
TimeFrame:
patrick mast
Quote from michael weing

My IC-Market Backtest Raw Spread since 2015 till today.

Greetings

which setfile did you use? Which test settings? Real ticks? MT5? EA version? XAUUSD? Please share the whole report.

My results look different:

michael weing

MT5

EA Version 2.44

Real Ticks M15

Setfile: CP_ZZ_MACD_XAUUSD_nomartingale_v2.set

ade f
Quote from michael weing

MT5

EA Version 2.44

Real Ticks M15

Setfile: CP_ZZ_MACD_XAUUSD_nomartingale_v2.set

History quality i think 

michael weing
Quote from ade f

History quality i think 

Yes... But its the same Broker with the same data hisory...

ade f
Quote from michael weing

try to use USD currency account maybe?

patrick mast
Quote from michael weing

I did the same Test with good result.. hmm.. Are you on a Live Server? which Server you are using?

michael weing
Quote from patrick mast

I did the same Test with good result.. hmm.. Are you on a Live Server? which Server you are using?

No, i made the test on a Demo Server. -IC-MarketsSC Demo-

patrick mast
Quote from michael weing

No, i made the test on a Demo Server. -IC-MarketsSC Demo-

Demo Ticks and Live Ticks are different... With this Setfile you should backtest with Live Ticks.. I quickly tested the 2021 with the Demo Account. there were quite different results.  So this Setfile is very spread sensitive. I also recommend testing with USD and not EUR. This causes further problems when backtesting, because the tester must first convert to euros. If the data is bad here, the backtest will also be bad.

michael weing
Quote from patrick mast

Demo Ticks and Live Ticks are different... With this Setfile you should backtest with Live Ticks.. I quickly tested the 2021 with the Demo Account. there were quite different results.  So this Setfile is very spread sensitive. I also recommend testing with USD and not EUR. This causes further problems when backtesting, because the tester must first convert to euros. If the data is bad here, the backtest will also be bad.

Ah Ok... Thank you. No it works. Live Account and USD.... Thank You! Looks amazing!

Do you have it already in a live account?

patrick mast
Quote from michael weing

Ah Ok... Thank you. No it works. Live Account and USD.... Thank You! Looks amazing!

Do you have it already in a live account?

https://communitypowerea.userecho.com/en/communities/4/topics/454-xauusd-zz-breakout-macd-filter-no-martingale?redirect_to_reply=3144#comment-3144

Try the v4 version. Los of this week should not happen.. I updated it.. read through the discussion of this week best.