GBPJPY Set

• updated

Hi, I have been watching from the sideline on this site for more than a year. 

Andrei, wonderful work and character you have got. Appreciate this community and bot that you have built and graciously shared.
I thought of sharing a set file(Changed some parameters based on other folks' set files..), hopefully its useful. Tested using IC Markets. See if anyone can further improve it. 

Below set file is 0.0025 per 1000. For a safer strategy one can also set the lot size to be fixed at 0.01 over the same time period. Recovery factor is about 9 for that 0.01 fixed lot setting.

GBPJPY M5

Image 2155

Image 2154

MT version:
Set for MT5 only
EA version:
Symbol:
GBPJPY
TimeFrame:
5M
Jerome Powell

Wow! Very nice set! Got the same results on the backtest. Now I´m looking if I might improve this set, Thank You! 

Dan
Quote from Jerome Powell

Wow! Very nice set! Got the same results on the backtest. Now I´m looking if I might improve this set, Thank You! 

Great! Hope to hear good news from you!

Sai Pratap

Nice set.

Thanks

Tarso Mastella

Tested on Exness with similar results.

Tested on ActiveTrades blows the account on 2021.

I have just opened an account on XM and will test there as well.

Mike

Hi Sir Dan,

Thanks for your nice set for GBPJPY. It gave me the motivation to work hard on it this weekend because it changes of EURUSD for example :).  (i am looking for trade now on AUDUSD, USDCAD and USDJPY too...)

I made many improvements from your set and it's my purposal today, i tried it on my 2 brokers it looks good.

FBS, 1:500 leverage

Forexchief  1:400 leverage

The leverage and quotes are better on FBS for GBPJPY then the result is better as well. Depending on Brokers conditions...

I couldn't have better results now because not enough time, I didn't try to add indicator or others then its my first version. I will launch that on a demo account tonight and let see what will happen.... :). 

Let me know yours results dudes.

Happy trading guys and keep safe...

CP_MT5_GBPJPY_M5_The_Mike_Set_v2.43.set

Tarso Mastella
Quote from Mike

Hi Sir Dan,

Thanks for your nice set for GBPJPY. It gave me the motivation to work hard on it this weekend because it changes of EURUSD for example :).  (i am looking for trade now on AUDUSD, USDCAD and USDJPY too...)

I made many improvements from your set and it's my purposal today, i tried it on my 2 brokers it looks good.

The leverage and quotes are better on FBS for GBPJPY then the result is better as well. Depending on Brokers conditions...

I couldn't have better results now because not enough time, I didn't try to add indicator or others then its my first version. I will launch that on a demo account tonight and let see what will happen.... :). 

Used Mike's setup

XM Micro 1:500 leverage 1 lot = $ 1000

Fixed lot 0.1

Dan
Quote from Mike

Hi Sir Dan,

Nice changes. It looks more improved. =)

kevin perkins

Recently started the sterile on FXPro live, small profit in a few days. Give it a bit longer then I'll update you.

Dan
Quote from kevin perkins

Recently started the sterile on FXPro live, small profit in a few days. Give it a bit longer then I'll update you.

Hi Kevin,

How is your GBPJPY a/c doing?

kevin perkins

Doesn't seem to be going anywhere at the mo, give it a little longer.