Jerome Powell´s Printer: Zeus V1 (2022) Night Scalper.

• updated

Hello Guys I am presenting my night scalper! 

This includes 3 pairs so far! EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY! 

There definitely more pairs planed, but it takes a lot of time and backtest, to develop the best settings for each pair. 
This scalper is very precise and I tried my best to keep the DD low and the profit high. For GBPUSD and EURUSD I managed to get high profit and low DD, not over 12%. USDJPY has one moment where it has a higher DD but runs perfectly the next years. (You will see the results). Every set is backtested from 2018 till today. I´ve used 100% backtest history of admiral markets with medium good spread. I expect the ea to run much better on low spread, commission broker. I also double checked with tickstory history of Dukascopy so its very unlike that the backtest is not precise. 

The Idea of this set. I tried to find a low volatile time during the night where the ea is very accurate. Using the volatile filter, CCI, RSI and WPR. 

Suggestions and/or further development of other pairs are highly requested. 

I also highly request to implement multi currency with one chart setup to this ea, to simplify further improvements/pairs. 

Don´t be suprised these sets do not open trades that much, but precise(Quality > quantity) . Therefore I´d like to do as many pairs as possible to have more trades. 

You can decide how much risk you wanna use.

IMPORTANT: Most brokers already have the right time. Same for me. Thats why I used 0 at the GMT offset for the strategy tester. The ea should start working at 23h marketwatch time, which would be 22h gmt+2 time. I know a little bit confusing but if u backtest, just check that the trades start at 23h. Moreover, change the DST Mode to the area you live!!!!

Like that: 

Image 2662

You can decide how much risk you wanna use.

Image 2654

EURUSD-M5-Lot=0.5.set

Image 2657

GBPUSD-M5-Lot=0.3.set

Image 2660

USDJPY-M5-Lot=0.2.set

As soon as possible I will set up a live signal.

MT version:
Set for MT5 only
EA version:
Symbol:
EURUSD; GBPUSD; USDJPY
TimeFrame:
M5
rob mirlach
Quote from sean friday

Are you able to show your results?

unfortunately I didn't save any of them. I tested every set file provided in this chat for 10 years with 100% quality data and spread, usdjpy and eurusd set files for .5 lot were the best ones for me, only thing i changed is the risk per trade instead of lots.

sean friday
Quote from rob mirlach

Usdjpy and eu not gu I meant 

Are you able to show your results?

rob mirlach
Quote from rob mirlach

Has anyone further tested this with more pairs? So far I’ve had really good results with eu/gu just wondering if anyone tried more eur or cad or jpy pairs

Usdjpy and eu not gu I meant 

rob mirlach

Has anyone further tested this with more pairs? So far I’ve had really good results with eu/gu just wondering if anyone tried more eur or cad or jpy pairs

ferdinand tampubolon

so.. any update?

Mat_cl
Quote from Stephane DURIF

Hello, with this strategy it is absolutely necessary to set the set files for each broker, here is my set file for AUDUSD for ICM and the backtest at 100ms. you can test it.
I do not find it useful to do a backtest of more than 3 years, but it is relevant to readjust your test file every 6 months for each brocker, this is only my opinion..

ZEUS_AUDUSD_M5_MT5_V1_ICM.set

You should always test your set in the worst scenario, otherwise, a black swan event could blow your account. So another way to see this is testing in 2015-2018 period, and so on.

Jerome Powell

The Steps I do to adjust a pair to this ea or maybe make it work for your broker:

1. For every pair I go to the volatility filter and adjust the "max volaitlity". For that I load up the pair(M5) in metatrader load up the atr filter. Input period 40 (maybe higher maybe lower but for me 40 is the best. I take a look when the atr filter is being low and moving side ways. gbp pairs tend to have a higher atr cad pair a more lower atr. (Adjust to other pairs only) 

As you can see, i want the ea to operate when atr below 0.00043. This means 4.3 as max volatility. 

2. Adjust the stepsize in the martingale section. for that I can´t give you an advice. it mostly try and error but the range is between 7 and 30 is the most suitable, i guess. 

3. Adjust the entry limit order. I guess this is also the most importent  one if you want to make it work on your broker.  If you have a higher spread i´d recommend higher pending order count. Is it a low or zero spread I´d say a lower pending order. But Try and error will help you find the right number and let us know what you found out is the most suitbable.  

4. Adjust the oscillator. First and foremost #1 WPR. Best results I had is to change the period between 90 & 110. The RSI and CCI won´t really need a change. 

Let me know if this works for you or if you have other advices to make it adjust it to your broker or another pair. 

Jerome Powell
Quote from Stephane DURIF

Hello, with this strategy it is absolutely necessary to set the set files for each broker, here is my set file for AUDUSD for ICM and the backtest at 100ms. you can test it.
I do not find it useful to do a backtest of more than 3 years, but it is relevant to readjust your test file every 6 months for each brocker, this is only my opinion..

Great Point! What are actions you do adjust it to your broker? 

Stephane DURIF
Quote from Mat_cl

olá Ulises

Which VPS are you using?

I use 100ms delay as acid test for backtesting, in order to tackle unexpected connection issues.