Jerome Powell´s Printer: Zeus V1 (2022) Night Scalper.

• updated

Hello Guys I am presenting my night scalper! 

This includes 3 pairs so far! EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY! 

There definitely more pairs planed, but it takes a lot of time and backtest, to develop the best settings for each pair. 
This scalper is very precise and I tried my best to keep the DD low and the profit high. For GBPUSD and EURUSD I managed to get high profit and low DD, not over 12%. USDJPY has one moment where it has a higher DD but runs perfectly the next years. (You will see the results). Every set is backtested from 2018 till today. I´ve used 100% backtest history of admiral markets with medium good spread. I expect the ea to run much better on low spread, commission broker. I also double checked with tickstory history of Dukascopy so its very unlike that the backtest is not precise. 

The Idea of this set. I tried to find a low volatile time during the night where the ea is very accurate. Using the volatile filter, CCI, RSI and WPR. 

Suggestions and/or further development of other pairs are highly requested. 

I also highly request to implement multi currency with one chart setup to this ea, to simplify further improvements/pairs. 

Don´t be suprised these sets do not open trades that much, but precise(Quality > quantity) . Therefore I´d like to do as many pairs as possible to have more trades. 

You can decide how much risk you wanna use.

IMPORTANT: Most brokers already have the right time. Same for me. Thats why I used 0 at the GMT offset for the strategy tester. The ea should start working at 23h marketwatch time, which would be 22h gmt+2 time. I know a little bit confusing but if u backtest, just check that the trades start at 23h. Moreover, change the DST Mode to the area you live!!!!

Like that: 

Image 2662

You can decide how much risk you wanna use.

Image 2654

EURUSD-M5-Lot=0.5.set

Image 2657

GBPUSD-M5-Lot=0.3.set

Image 2660

USDJPY-M5-Lot=0.2.set

As soon as possible I will set up a live signal.

MT version:
Set for MT5 only
EA version:
Symbol:
EURUSD; GBPUSD; USDJPY
TimeFrame:
M5
Mat_cl
Quote from Ulises Cune

Notes: the wider the time range, the better. The bigger delay the better. 100ms is ok, less is unreal.

Just a clarification. The VPS at Roboforex times are less than 1ms. and less than 10ms in execution.

olá Ulises

Which VPS are you using?

I use 100ms delay as acid test for backtesting, in order to tackle unexpected connection issues.

Ulises Cune

Notes: the wider the time range, the better. The bigger delay the better. 100ms is ok, less is unreal.

Just a clarification. The VPS at Roboforex times are less than 1ms. and less than 10ms in execution.

Mat_cl

Hello guys

Here my set's review

Broker ICMarkets 1:500 raw account

- USDJPY: not recommended

ZEUS_USDJPY_M5_MT5_V1_ROBOFOREX.set

Less money will blow your account. It failed with 3k, 5k.

-AUDUSD: not recommended

ZEUS_AUDUSD_M5_MT5_V1_ROBOFOREX.set

=Front page sets=

-USDJPY: not recommended

USDJPY-M5-Lot=0.2.set

-GBPUSD: not recommended 

GBPUSD-M5-Lot=0.3.set

- EURUSD: not recommended 

EURUSD-M5-Lot=0.5.set

Here it is some set which survives 2015-2022

EURUSD-M5-Lot=0.2.set

USDJPY-M5-Lot=0.05.set

Jerome Powell
Quote from Stephane DURIF

Hello Jérôme, thank you again for your work on this night scalper. Here my Roboforex set files for AUDUSD ZEUS_AUDUSD_M5_MT5_V1_ROBOFOREX.set (2019/2022)

You´re welcome! Thank you for ur set and further development of this EA!! And sorry, I saw you already posted the set before.. 

Stephane DURIF
Quote from Jerome Powell

Hi Stephan, thank you for your feedback and that detailed backtest and to run it on a demo since!! I really appreciate it! And thank you for applying it on audusd as well!! Which set did you use for it? 

Hello Jérôme, thank you again for your work on this night scalper. Here my Roboforex set files for AUDUSD ZEUS_AUDUSD_M5_MT5_V1_ROBOFOREX.set (2019/2022)

raylelal
Quote from raylelal

Também gostaria de testar com outros pares de moeda. Gostei do set de Stephanie, só quero deixar ele mais agressivo, com mais entradas ou mais lucro por negócio. Que dicas de alteração vocês me dariam? Está comunidade é a melhor 

olhem como ficou o gráfico 

raylelal
Quote from Jerome Powell

Hi Stephan, thank you for your feedback and that detailed backtest and to run it on a demo since!! I really appreciate it! And thank you for applying it on audusd as well!! Which set did you use for it? 

Também gostaria de testar com outros pares de moeda. Gostei do set de Stephanie, só quero deixar ele mais agressivo, com mais entradas ou mais lucro por negócio. Que dicas de alteração vocês me dariam? Está comunidade é a melhor 

raylelal

I suggest you test my attached set file, with a 5m timeframe only on Roboforex since 2019, and I confirm that there is very fear of trading, good test.ZEUS_USDJPY_M5_MT5_V1_ROBOFOREX.set

Fiz o backteste por 5 anos na ROBOFOREX CONTA PROCENT Desde 2017. Ele fez apenas 585 negociações, menos de 10 por mês, com uma média de 4.45% de lucro ao mês. Também o máximo drawdown foi 28,30%. Muito obrigado a Jerome e Stephanie 

Jerome Powell

I suggest you test my attached set file, with a 5m timeframe only on Roboforex since 2019, and I confirm that there is very fear of trading, good test.ZEUS_USDJPY_M5_MT5_V1_ROBOFOREX.set

Stephane DURIF