Jerome Powell´s Printer: Zeus V1 (2022) Night Scalper.

• updated

Hello Guys I am presenting my night scalper! 

This includes 3 pairs so far! EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY! 

There definitely more pairs planed, but it takes a lot of time and backtest, to develop the best settings for each pair. 
This scalper is very precise and I tried my best to keep the DD low and the profit high. For GBPUSD and EURUSD I managed to get high profit and low DD, not over 12%. USDJPY has one moment where it has a higher DD but runs perfectly the next years. (You will see the results). Every set is backtested from 2018 till today. I´ve used 100% backtest history of admiral markets with medium good spread. I expect the ea to run much better on low spread, commission broker. I also double checked with tickstory history of Dukascopy so its very unlike that the backtest is not precise. 

The Idea of this set. I tried to find a low volatile time during the night where the ea is very accurate. Using the volatile filter, CCI, RSI and WPR. 

Suggestions and/or further development of other pairs are highly requested. 

I also highly request to implement multi currency with one chart setup to this ea, to simplify further improvements/pairs. 

Don´t be suprised these sets do not open trades that much, but precise(Quality > quantity) . Therefore I´d like to do as many pairs as possible to have more trades. 

You can decide how much risk you wanna use.

IMPORTANT: Most brokers already have the right time. Same for me. Thats why I used 0 at the GMT offset for the strategy tester. The ea should start working at 23h marketwatch time, which would be 22h gmt+2 time. I know a little bit confusing but if u backtest, just check that the trades start at 23h. Moreover, change the DST Mode to the area you live!!!!

Like that: 

Image 2662

You can decide how much risk you wanna use.

Image 2654

EURUSD-M5-Lot=0.5.set

Image 2657

GBPUSD-M5-Lot=0.3.set

Image 2660

USDJPY-M5-Lot=0.2.set

As soon as possible I will set up a live signal.

MT version:
Set for MT5 only
EA version:
Symbol:
EURUSD; GBPUSD; USDJPY
TimeFrame:
M5
raylelal

Fui testar usdjpy do início do ano2022, quando chegou em abril desabou

raylelal

Não abre nenhuma negócio 

Stephane DURIF

hello community, here is the summary of this strategy in ROBOFOREX 1/500 demo account since 06/23/2022.

I find Jerome Powell's idea excellent!!

I keep testing.

Image 3241

Image 3242

Image 3243

Image 3244

Jerome Powell
Quote from jean-g

Yes,

You can see the result for EURUSD on a Roboforex Procent Account (leverage 1:1000). 

I'm waiting few weeks to see the result on live account.

At this moment all positions taken by one of these 4 sets was good. (benefit of ~100€ by positon) 

:)

Nice, glad to hear that!! :) Maybe EURCAD or EURCHF will be the next I will work on but as soon as spread gets bigger its gonna get more difficult 

jean-g

Yes,

You can see the result for EURUSD on a Roboforex Procent Account (leverage 1:1000). 

I'm waiting few weeks to see the result on live account.

At this moment all positions taken by one of these 4 sets was good. (benefit of ~100€ by positon) 

:)

Jerome Powell
Quote from jean-g

Hi,

Thanks for set files. They are running live on my roboforex account. 

I will try to adjust for other pairs 

You´re welcome! Did you backtest them? Results may vary on different brokers :)! 

jean-g

Hi,

Thanks for set files. They are running live on my roboforex account. 

I will try to adjust for other pairs 

Jerome Powell
Quote from Yannis Latroche

I'm currently sick i can't work on the EA right now, gonna do when i'm back up on my feets

No worries, get well soon! 

Yannis Latroche

I'm currently sick i can't work on the EA right now, gonna do when i'm back up on my feets

Jerome Powell

USDCAD-M5-Lot=0.3.set (14% DD)  I wanted to release it, I try to improve