800137 CP FIBO 7 SIEVES EURUSD M5 MT5

• updated
Hello guys

I set up a SET that has the indicators of the best robots that I already use in other real account strategies.

The goal is to have a strategy that is more stable, where fewer trades are opened, but with a greater chance of getting the market right and surviving the increasingly constant turmoil in today's markets.

After setting up the strategy, I ran the tests in the periods from 2015 to 06-2022 (before and after COVID), to see if it would survive and how the performance would be, the reports are attached in excel. RoboForex Broker.

Suggestion:
Account of $21,300.00
or $213.00 Cents Account
NOTE: Used with 30% DD base

I'm open to suggestions and improvements if you identify...

Translated via Google from Portuguese (Brazil) to English.

ReportTester-68048531 2015 á 06-2022 - 150....xlsx
TesterGraphReport 2015 á 06-2022 - 150 TP -....png
800137 CP FIBO 7 SIEVES EURUSD M5 MT5.set Original: Olá Pessoal Montei um SET que tem os indicadores dos melhores robôs que já utilizo em outras estratégias em conta real. O objetivo é ter uma estratégia que seja mais estável, onde abra menos operações, mas com mais chances de acertar a direção do mercado e sobreviver as turbulências cada vez mais constante nos mercados atuais. Após montar a estratégia rodei os testes nos períodos de 2015 á 06-2022 (antes e pós COVID), para ver se sobreviveria e come seria o desempenho, segue em anexo os relatórios em excel. Corretora RoboForex. Sugestão: Conta de $ 21.300,00 ou Conta de Centavos de $ 213,00 OBS.: Usado com base DD de 30% Estou aberto a sugestões e melhorias, caso identifiquem... Traduzido via Google do Português(Brasil) para Inglês.
MT version:
Set for MT5 only
EA version:
Versão 2.41 or +
Symbol:
EURUSD
TimeFrame:
M5
Douglas Hoffmann
Quote from shinnsohai

Gracias,

Here's my test results

ROBOFOREX

1:500 

Deposit:1000USD

Hello @shinsohai
From your tests the USDJPY and EURGBP pairs would also be interesting to use the strategy/set, did you make any specific adaptation for each of them or are you running the original set for both?

Anyway thanks for sharing the info and tests...
Douglas Hoffmann
Quote from Javier Herrera Gomariz

cpmt5-real.set

hello @douglas
I tried your configuration, it was working perfectly but in the first week of August it exploded.
I have made some modifications and now it works perfectly from 2018 to 09-2022. 
It has an SL of 30 and only misses once. But it is still very profitable.

CP-2.43
Time-1M
Roboforex cent- 10,000
Gracias

Translated by google from spanish to english

Hello @Javier Herrera Gomariz

Try to run on the 5-minute timeframe, it was based on this more stable time that the strategy was thought and developed.

shinnsohai
Quote from Javier Herrera Gomariz

cpmt5-real.set

hello @douglas
I tried your configuration, it was working perfectly but in the first week of August it exploded.

CP-2.43
Time-1M
Roboforex cent- 10,000
Gracias

Gracias,

Here's my test results

ROBOFOREX

1:500 

Deposit:1000USD

Quote from Douglas Hoffmann
Hello @Bizuco and @Ulises

I didn't realize I was in error, thanks @Bizuco for identifying and Thanks @Ulises for clarifying and giving a new correction alternative that I hadn't thought about that also had this resource in the community.

At the same time I inform you that even with the ERROR in the tests I did using the database from 2015 to 06-2022 the SET/strategy survived and profitably.

@Bizuco as you are already working on the original set, if possible, I would suggest you to post the new SET, with the corrections and improvements you add so I can also put this variation running along with the other test strategies here.

@Bizuco Still answering your first question:
The objective of this strategy that I set up is to survive and refine the entries as much as possible, that is, even if this SET makes few entries when the set of filters signals entry, it is because there is a greater probability of following the already pre-established trend and, consequently, closing the operation. with profit.

My way of using Robots is with the objective of having several strategies running on the same account hoping to get good results with the set of robots instead of just one robot per account, so I tend to focus more on NOT losing and I have in mind the gain as Consequently, this SET follows this logic per base.

I hope it helps in some way, any questions or help I'm at your disposal...!

Translated by Google from Portuguese (Brazil) to English.

Original:
Olá @Bizuco e @Ulises

Não havia percebido que estava com erro, obrigado @Bizuco por identificar e Obrigado @Ulises por esclarecer e dar uma nova alternativa de correção que não havia me atentado que também tinha este recurso na comunidade.

Ao mesmo tempo informo que mesmo com o ERRO nos testes que fiz usando banco de dados desde 2015 á 06-2022 o SET/estratégia  sobreviveu e de forma rentável.

@Bizuco como já esta mexendo no set original, se possivel, sugeriria que postasse o novo SET, já com as correções e melhorias que você acrescentar para eu também colocar esta variação rodando junto com as demais estatégias de testes aqui.

@Bizuco Respondendo ainda ao seu primeiro questionamento:
O Objetivo desta estratégia que montei é sobreviver e refinar ao máximo as entradas, isso é, mesmo que este SET faça poucas entradas quando o conjunto de filtros sinalizar entrada é porque há maior probabilidade de seguir a tendencia já pré estabelecida e por consequência fexar a operação com lucro.

Minha forma de utilizar Robôs é com o objetivo de ter várias estratégias rodando em uma mesma conta esperando obter bons resultados com o conjunto de robôs ao invez de apenas um robô por conta, então tendo focar mais em NÃO perder e tenho em mente o ganho como consequancia, esse SET segue esta lógica por base.

Espero que tenha ajudade de alguma forma, qualquer dúvida ou ajuda estou a disposição...! 

Traduzido por Google de Portuguê (Brasil) para inglês.

cpmt5-real.set

hello @douglas

CP-2.43
Time-1M
Roboforex cent- 10,000
Gracias

Douglas Hoffmann
Hello @Bizuco and @Ulises

I didn't realize I was in error, thanks @Bizuco for identifying and Thanks @Ulises for clarifying and giving a new correction alternative that I hadn't thought about that also had this resource in the community.

At the same time I inform you that even with the ERROR in the tests I did using the database from 2015 to 06-2022 the SET/strategy survived and profitably.

@Bizuco as you are already working on the original set, if possible, I would suggest you to post the new SET, with the corrections and improvements you add so I can also put this variation running along with the other test strategies here.

@Bizuco Still answering your first question:
The objective of this strategy that I set up is to survive and refine the entries as much as possible, that is, even if this SET makes few entries when the set of filters signals entry, it is because there is a greater probability of following the already pre-established trend and, consequently, closing the operation. with profit.

My way of using Robots is with the objective of having several strategies running on the same account hoping to get good results with the set of robots instead of just one robot per account, so I tend to focus more on NOT losing and I have in mind the gain as Consequently, this SET follows this logic per base.

I hope it helps in some way, any questions or help I'm at your disposal...!

Translated by Google from Portuguese (Brazil) to English.

Original:
Olá @Bizuco e @Ulises

Não havia percebido que estava com erro, obrigado @Bizuco por identificar e Obrigado @Ulises por esclarecer e dar uma nova alternativa de correção que não havia me atentado que também tinha este recurso na comunidade.

Ao mesmo tempo informo que mesmo com o ERRO nos testes que fiz usando banco de dados desde 2015 á 06-2022 o SET/estratégia  sobreviveu e de forma rentável.

@Bizuco como já esta mexendo no set original, se possivel, sugeriria que postasse o novo SET, já com as correções e melhorias que você acrescentar para eu também colocar esta variação rodando junto com as demais estatégias de testes aqui.

@Bizuco Respondendo ainda ao seu primeiro questionamento:
O Objetivo desta estratégia que montei é sobreviver e refinar ao máximo as entradas, isso é, mesmo que este SET faça poucas entradas quando o conjunto de filtros sinalizar entrada é porque há maior probabilidade de seguir a tendencia já pré estabelecida e por consequência fexar a operação com lucro.

Minha forma de utilizar Robôs é com o objetivo de ter várias estratégias rodando em uma mesma conta esperando obter bons resultados com o conjunto de robôs ao invez de apenas um robô por conta, então tendo focar mais em NÃO perder e tenho em mente o ganho como consequancia, esse SET segue esta lógica por base.

Espero que tenha ajudade de alguma forma, qualquer dúvida ou ajuda estou a disposição...! 

Traduzido por Google de Portuguê (Brasil) para inglês.
Byzuco
Quote from Ulises Cune

@Douglas @Bizuco

To correct what Bizuco says, you can use a Powershell script that I made a long time ago that corrected these errors in the setting file.

https://communitypowerea.userecho.com/en/communities/7/topics/365-script-to-optimize-the-setting-file-not-the-strategy

Use the latest version.

Ulises thanks for sharing this script. I've never used it and I'm testing it here, it will be the final cut for my sets.

Ulises Cune
Quote from Byzuco

Douglas, this set is very promising. I really like to diversify the sets, and Fibo is amazing. Thanks for sharing!

I'm working hard on it and I would like to understand why you use the indicators... TDI, Moving Average (filter 1) and FIBO 2. These indicators have practically no influence on the set, as they do not interact for opening, closing, martin, partial or operations hedge.

If you can clarify the real need to have them or check if there is a mistake in any sign I would be very grateful.

@Douglas @Bizuco

To correct what Bizuco says, you can use a Powershell script that I made a long time ago that corrected these errors in the setting file.

https://communitypowerea.userecho.com/en/communities/7/topics/365-script-to-optimize-the-setting-file-not-the-strategy

Use the latest version.

Quote from Sai Pratap

Already CP has SL properties as well as max daily, weekly DD. U can use them and make a set for urself. Dont expect spoon feeding.

Can you tell me where the DD max is specified. Thank you
Byzuco

Douglas, this set is very promising. I really like to diversify the sets, and Fibo is amazing. Thanks for sharing!

I'm working hard on it and I would like to understand why you use the indicators... TDI, Moving Average (filter 1) and FIBO 2. These indicators have practically no influence on the set, as they do not interact for opening, closing, martin, partial or operations hedge.

If you can clarify the real need to have them or check if there is a mistake in any sign I would be very grateful.

Douglas Hoffmann
Quote from Ulises Cune

Hello Douglas,

FTMO not a tool, is this:

https://ftmo.com/en/faq/what-is-ftmo/

Thanks for the information/clarifications Ulises...