EURUSD Long Term Safe

• updated

The idea of this set is to make a profitable, but safe set that hopefully works well on the long run.
So far it seems to work well from 2018 to today (30/06/2022).

It's based on the default, using the same indicators, etc as I feel that set is pretty well optimized after having tested lots of different changes against the default and not getting much better results.

The only changes so far are within the Lot and Martingale properties parameters, but I'm hoping to keep working on it and might change more parameters in the future.

Please test it and feel free to suggest improvements!

SetFile

Test settings

Image 2962

Image 2960

MT version:
Set for MT5 only
EA version:
Symbol:
EURUSD
TimeFrame:
5M
Sai Pratap

Nice set. Result with OctaFX from 2018.

Dhelix

V2 - Updated version with larger profit.

CP_Martin7_STP30_BE7.set

Settings:

IC Markets:

Darwinex:

Ulises Cune

Roboforex - Pro Account

Crash 2022/04

Chris Tom

Tried it with some of my Live Accounts (timeframe: 01.01.2021 until today, latency based on real signal):

IC Markets (1:30, 1000 USD):

Admiral Markets (1:30, 1000 USD):

Roboforex (1:2000, 1000 USD):

Pepperstone (1:30, 1000 USD):

Stephane DURIF

GrilleSafe_EURUSD_M5_MT5_4%.set

Hello community, I offer you my tested optimization for ICM, ROBOFOREX and Vantage Fx since 2019 in 5 minutes and 10K€ of initial capital, DD of 20%.

Thanks to Dhelix for your work and Andrey for this great EA

Jerome Powell
Quote from Chris Tom

Tried it with some of my Live Accounts (timeframe: 01.01.2021 until today, latency based on real signal):

IC Markets (1:30, 1000 USD):

Admiral Markets (1:30, 1000 USD):

Roboforex (1:2000, 1000 USD):

Pepperstone (1:30, 1000 USD):

Hi Tom, can you tell me how you do the test where you test it for every  currency pair like you did there? 

Stephan Thank you very much for that awesome optimitzation!!!!! 

Gustavo Brand

I tested the V2 set from 2018 to 2022 at the Darwinex-Live and BlueberryMarkets-Live accounts provided by Andrey, changed only the set for doing weekly widthdraws (Withdraw every week 100% of the profit). The Blueberry test failed by march/april of 2022, while the Darwinex passed. Not sure what data to trust. The .ini with the configuration parameters and .set files with the widthdrawal enabled are attached for reproducing. 

Blueberry: test_blueberryMarkets.initest_blueberryMarkets.set
Darwinex: test_darwinex.initest_darwinex.set

- Blueberry test at EURUSD.i:

- Darwinex test at EURUSD:

Chris Tom
Quote from Jerome Powell

Hi Tom, can you tell me how you do the test where you test it for every  currency pair like you did there? 

Stephan Thank you very much for that awesome optimitzation!!!!! 

Hi, made a mistake while switching between my setups! 

I used this setfile: Link

here are the right results:

Dhelix
Quote from Stephane DURIF

Hello community, I offer you my tested optimization for ICM, ROBOFOREX and Vantage Fx since 2019 in 5 minutes and 10K€ of initial capital, DD of 20%.

Hi Stephane, many thanks for your contribution.

I've just ran your setfile on ICM Demo and got similar results to yours on those dates. The issue was in 2018 where it crashes several times.

Part of the reason for this set is to make it safe in the "long" term to give more confidence to newer members, so we'll try to keep optimizing it at least from 2018 on.

kevin perkins
Quote from Stephane DURIF

Will this be ok with say $500