EURUSD (Stochastic K + IdentifyTrend)

• updated

Dear Community,

This set file uses Trend Identification Filter and Stochastic.

Do help to test on other brokers and probably we can work out on lowering the DD.

Initial Start:1000USD

Broker: OctaFX

Image 3518

Image 3517

EURUSD_STOC_IDEN-TREND-R6.set

MT version:
Set for MT5 only
EA version:
Symbol:
EURUSD
TimeFrame:
M1
Gulm Veriine

FTMO  6 Month  5 Min   1:30   10 k

Gulm Veriine

Roboforex 10k   1:500   same timeframe  and test time as Stephane

Sai Pratap
Quote from Stephane DURIF

Hello community,

As expected, here is my latest V3 optimization for this strategy, I find the concept super efficient!

This latest version works very well on ROBOFOREX /ICM /VantageFx /Admiral with a minimum capital of 2000€/$ and a leverage effect of 1/500, I have not tested on other brokers.

DD is very low.

The demo account test will be decisive.

Here are my changes from the initial set file from shinnsohai, for the stoploss I invite you to put value but for the optimizations it is better without.

MT5_5M_EURUSD_STOC_IDEN-TREND-V3.set

Those who r testing this set with a capital different from 10k, plz be aware that breakeven min profit of 50 needs a change. Else the result will be drastically different as the lot size is a variable.

If u testing for a lower capital, try optimizing this parameter again as per ur capital for better results.

Chris Tom
Quote from Sai Pratap

Those who r testing this set with a capital different from 10k, plz be aware that breakeven min profit of 50 needs a change. Else the result will be drastically different as the lot size is a variable.

If u testing for a lower capital, try optimizing this parameter again as per ur capital for better results.

Optimization for 1000 USD would be great! 

Ulises Cune

Roboforex-Pro Account

1000 USD

Withdraw 100% every week

Samuel Nguyen
Quote from Ulises Cune

Roboforex-Pro Account

1000 USD

Withdraw 100% every week

This is my result for Exness Raw Spread account with the same "MT5_5M_EURUSD_STOC_IDEN-TREND-V3.set"

2022 is fine

But failed in 2021

shinnsohai
Quote from Samuel Nguyen

This is my result for Exness Raw Spread account with the same "MT5_5M_EURUSD_STOC_IDEN-TREND-V3.set"

2022 is fine

But failed in 2021

Gotta be extra cautious with a different broker.

There are slippages and mirroring delays, most of which is CFD.

Chris Tom

Guess the current trend is not favorable for this strategy. (number in red is the current DD)

Samuel Nguyen
Quote from shinnsohai

Gotta be extra cautious with a different broker.

There are slippages and mirroring delays, most of which is CFD.

Thanks @shinnsohai. Is there anyway we can adjust the settings to reduce the risks for any broker as much as possible? This will stabilize your strategy as well. 

Yannis Latroche

I've run it on a demo account and i found out it was too agressive and your mql5 signal blow up, i'll try some adjustments